White Day (BIG Jungkook Fluff)

Chapter Summary: JenKook get caught making out during a commercial filming. JenKook celebrate their first White Day together. Jennie continues to be mentored by G-Dragon as he helps her prepare for the Fire comeback

Words: 6,000+

Author's Note: SO FLUFFY with Jungkook! Enjoy the cute JenKook moments!!

------

BTS was set to film a commercial for SKT. The members were clothed in fresh looking uniforms while Jen wore a skirt with her hair styled neatly in a cute bun. As filming began, Bangtan was filmed standing in front of a teacher and then was called up to be in small groups or to take care of individual filming for their scenes.

Jungkook periodically made eye contact with Jennie until she finally noticed that it looked like he wanted something.

Raising an eyebrow, he initiated their nonverbal conversation, 'Want to sneak away from everyone for a little bit?'

She pondered about it before shaking her head. 'Tempting. But no.'

He shrugged. 'Suit yourself.'

He knew she would say yes eventually. So, he remained persistent all day during filming. She couldn't resist forever.

In Jen's scene, she was reading a book in the hallway and then looked up to see the teacher handing her a gift. She took it, turning around, watching her walk away, and then examined the gift. Once the shot was done a few more times, the director got good footage and she was able to chill while the other members had their turns filming. Chatting with J-Hope, Suga, and V before they were about to film, she sat with them.

"Jennie, V, Suga? Should I tell you a legend that has been passed down in our school?" J-Hope asked. "This person is also known as the Great Haul King. Wanna know who it is?"

"Who?" Jen asked.

"Who is it?" Suga wondered.

J-Hope gestured for them to lean in close. "It's me. J-Hope!" he laughed loudly and clapped at a fast pace.

Jen stood up and walked away, making Suga and V cackle.

"Wait! Wait, where you going!?" J-Hope exclaimed, making her giggle at his whining.

"Goodbye!" she waved, leaving the room.

Having the book in her hands, she decided to walk around slowly in an empty hallway to check it out. With the cameras not on him, Jungkook thought about doing Kabedon on Jennie, making his way over to her as she curiously skimmed through the book.

Feeling herself getting walked back, her back hit the wall with a thud as she dropped her book and looked up at Jungkook who slammed his hand over her head, leaning in close.

"You," he spoke coolly, portraying a tsundere. "Why are you shaking up my heart?"

She laughed in his face and gently pushed him off. "Nice try. But no." she took a good look at him.

He looked so handsome. And she loved how his hair was styled to show off his forehead. But she was not going to be tempted. No matter how...fine this man looked.

"Nice area to make out in but there's somewhere quieter we can go." He persisted, looking around.

"Ha-ha-goodbye~!" she slipped away again after picking up her book.

As filming went on, it was like he continued to do things to tempt her and he would look hotter and hotter each time she laid eyes on him. As she kept thinking about him, the more she wanted to be alone with him.