RUN (Jungkook Fluff!)

Chapter Summary: BTS Film Run. Jungkook's secret is almost revealed. Jennie and Jungkook help the members when they get drunk at the dorm.

Words: 8,000+

Author's Note: Just some angst regarding Run filming because of Jen's dark storyline! So just giving a warning! Other than that, should be a fluff fest!

-----

To celebrate Halloween, the members had a Halloween Party for ARMY on a live stream on V-Live. Suga was dressed up as Naruto, J-Hope as Darth Vader, Jimin as Mickey Mouse, Jungkook as Konan, Jin as a Pumpkin, V as a vampire and Rap Monster as Gudetama. Jennie had chosen to be Janelle Monae during her Electric Lady era.

 Jennie had chosen to be Janelle Monae during her Electric Lady era

Jennie loved the Electric Lady era. Janelle Monae is someone that she adores a lot thanks to her uplifting lyrics and confidence for being a black woman. The empowerment and embracing of that natural black beauty. She was everything to her.

Electric Lady is also one of her favorite songs as she wore a replica of her outfit thanks to a stylist back in America. Her jacket was customized with JW carved on it and Electric Lady on the back.

After performing Dope, the members introduced themselves and welcomed ARMY to the Halloween Party with BTS. Out of all the members, she thought Jin looked the cutest with his pumpkin costume.

When it was her turn to introduce herself, she was so pleased to see such a positive reception and to see that ARMY all over the world came to the event.

The day before the party, she had gotten sick and caught a sore throat, so she was advised not to speak much during the broadcast. ARMY was very understanding and gave her well wishes. Her voice sounded deeper with her sore throat and her vocal cords were aching lightly, so she remained silent, watching the members and lip synced her verses for their songs. But throughout the broadcast, the members would tease her about her sudden deep voice, making good fun out of the situation.

She honestly felt like hell during this broadcast but she still wanted to do it with the group. She had been drinking hot tea with lemon and honey, in a cute Halloween mug throughout the broadcast to soothe her throat.

The broadcast had activities such as random dance for their songs and express your body. Later on in the broadcast, the members sat down to check out questions to BTS from around the world from ARMY. The majority of the fans that asked questions were foreigners.

"What ghost are you afraid of the most?" J-Hope read. "Please imitate it."

"I'm afraid of J-Hope now at this moment," Rapmon answered.

"My father is the most scary existence in the world," Suga added. "More than a ghost."

"Who has the biggest hand?" J-Hope read the next question. "Let's do a tournament!"

As the members compared hands, V continued to beat everyone on having the largest hand, going through each member. Once it was up to Jimin, he got out of his seat and tried to avoid getting his hand compared to his while ARMY laughed at him.