American Hustle Life Episode 5

Chapter Summary: Finding out that she won't be able to use the Bangtan Boys for the American Version of Boy In Luv, Jennie attempts to use her charm to grab a guy to film with her

Words: 4,000+

-----

'After meeting Warren G for the first time, BTS decided to throw a party with Warren G'

Walking inside Warren G's place, Jen and the guys look around in amazement. "Wow~"

"The inside is really pretty," Jimin said in a cheery tone.

In front of them, they see Warren G with his hands full of food. Getting right to work, Suga and Jin work on the meat, while the rest are inside. Jimin and Jennie work on washing the veggies. Turning her head, she sees Rap Monster and V around with the red cups and eating some of the food.

"Ahem. Aren't you two supposed to be helping?" She put her hands on her hips.

"Aish, really!?" Jimin scolded, while V opened the cupcakes.

"No, don't touch the sweets. Leave them in the plastic. Don't put them on the plate, they'll dry out. Leave it." Jennie closed it, shaking her head.

"Hey, why are you guys already on break?" J-Hope and Jungkook approach them.

"These two are playing around. Jimin and I are trying to get things straight." She declared.

Jennie (We're partying with Warren G! It doesn't get any better than this. It's been so long since I've had any sort of Barbecue. My family has a lot of cookouts. And now I'm missing all of them, haha. One day, I would love to invite the boys to one of my family cookouts. If we ever have free time, off our schedule, I'm sure they'll have a lot of fun.)

After the food was all done, Jennie and the guys sat around on Warren G's red couch, with all the food in front of them.

"Thank you for the meal!" They thanked him and dug right in.

With her appetite getting the best of her, she grabbed one of everything, chowing down in delight. She missed this, the meat was so juicy. It reminded her of home.

Jennie (Look I don't care, if I'm hungry, I'm going to just eat...a lot.)

"Do you know kimichi?" J-Hope asked.

"I mean, I heard, it sounds familiar." Warren G answered, and then Jimin presented him with a plate of it, so he could try it. Suga joked about his expression darkening as they watched him try it out. "That's aite."

"Ohhh~" The boys say in surprise.

"It's spicy." He laughed and got some more, to put on his plate. "That's some good kimchi. I need to find out where I could buy that kimchi around, here."

"Ah, really?" Rap Monster asked in English.

"It's so good, it should be around at some Asian markets," Jennie replied

'Warren G fell deep in love with kimchi'

"It's spicy but it's good. So how does it feel? Do you guys miss like your family and friends? You know, what are the types of the food you guys eat, when you at home in Korea?" Warren G asked.

"For me, I put sesame oil and soy sauce over fried egg and I mix it up. My grandma made it for me a lot." V answered

"That sounds good! I need that! I need somebody to make me some."

"I miss my family and friends. Being in another country while they're home in the USA, it's tough. I try to contact them as much as I can when I have the time." Jennie mentioned with a smile.