Rookie King Episode 4

Chapter Summary: V and J-Hope express how they want to kiss Jennie instead in their punishment while Jimin, Jin and Jungkook get defensive. BTS have an Open your heart session. Tension rises between Jen and Suga as a rivalry is created between them while playing basketball.

Words: 6,000+

----

'End-plate Unlucky King'

"Congratulations to our Jennie~" Jimin happily acknowledged with a huge smile as the guys clapped enthusiastically.

"Thank you, thank you very much. It feels great to not have to get punished this time." She laughed

"All right let's start with stage one!"

'STAGE 1'

'If rice cake is given, shouldn't you eat it.'

'Eat the song-pyeon with mustard and wasabi'

"Ah, this is burdensome..." Suga groaned

"This is a rather ambiguous title," Rapmon replied as Jennie gave out the cards.

"There's going to be something strange about the rice cake."

"I don't feel good about this." J-Hope added

"Shall we flip?" Jimin requested

"Yep. Three...two...one!" Jennie shouted. As soon as they reveal V with the skull card, the guys yell "YEAH!"

"How did this happen??" Rap Monster questioned with a laugh. Finally, V's luck had run out.

Once V has the rice cake, he picks it up with a pair of chopsticks.

"You'll regret it if you go through it slowly so just eat a lot in one go." Rap Monster mentioned as V took a bite.

He immediately groans and turns away from the disgusting taste while loud laughs are heard around him.

'STAGE 2'

"All right~ let's get on with stage number two! Leggo!" She revealed the plate.

'Hit the soles of the feet with pollack.'

'Let's experience it, hitting of soles of the feet with stiff pollack fish.'

"Firstly I know this hurts a lot, it hurts." Suga explained.

"Yikes, really? Man, my feet hurt just thinking about it." Jennie shook her head. Once the guys put their cards in the center, they flip it over to reveal Jimin with the skull card. "Hahaha! Jimin can't catch a break!"

"Let's make this fast." Jimin scooted over to the middle.

Suga smacks the bottom of Jimin's feet first and then J-Hope as Jennie cringes at the sight.

"Oh...it really hurts." Jimin complained, rubbing his feet.

He places his feet back up in the air. V smacks him hard, making him yell out of pain, clenching his fist.

'STAGE 3′

"Stage numba three! Are ya ready for numba three?" Jennie clapped happily.

"Why are you so excited to see us suffer?" Suga bluntly asked.

"Because she doesn't have to deal with the punishments." Jimin pointed out as she looked innocent.

'Make the convict drink poison!'

'Poison like sophora tea that's good for the body! Receive the poison and complete the punishment with apt acting.'