Idol Parents? (Big JK Fluff!)

Chapter Summary: BTS anticipates the release of WINGS. Jennie and Jungkook are assigned to take care of a robot baby for a parenting class at school.

Words: 6,000+

Author's Note: Anotha one. Enjoy! :) 

-----

Once September 25th hit, Hobi's Boy Meets Evil concept video was released and the members praised him for his outstanding performance. Jennie filmed the group watching the video with Hobi as they were hyped and excited about how good it looked. That grin on Hobi's face as he gushed over how much praise he got from the group made Jennie's heart feel full.

"Oh my gosh~!" Jimin exclaimed, loving the video as the other members whooped and hollered.

"Yasssss, Hobi!" Jen yelled.

After they watched the video, Jennie went to give him a big hug and multiple kisses on the cheek. "I'm SO proud of you! I remember you sending me all those progress videos of practicing the dance and you nailed it! You're exceptional, Hobi!,"

"Munchkin...thank you," he pulled her in for another hug.

"You're going to blow everyone away when you perform this live, I hope you know that," she continued to cheer.

The next evening, Jennie couldn't sleep as she found herself anticipating the comeback that was just a couple of days away. As their comeback got closer and closer, more information and photos of their comeback were released as fans continued to freak out about her hair and how good the group looked. It excited her to see how passionate fans and locals were about their comeback. She had a strong feeling this was going to be the start of something huge.

Looking at the time, it was past 1am and she decided that eating a snack would suffice.

Getting out of bed, she stretched. Walking out of the room, she regarded the smell of pizza rolls and the sound of a microwave running. Looks like someone else was awake too. As she inched closer to the kitchen she was met by Jungkook's bare back to her, playing a game on his phone while waiting for his pizza rolls to finish cooking.

'That back...' she thought as she found herself staring.

He remained unaware of her presence, focused on his game as he let out some curses and a frustrated low growl when he was losing. For a while, she felt ready for that next step. Maybe this was a good time to tell him that she was ready. Or maybe she should wait until they were all alone and not with the rest of the members in the dorm, sleeping.

Decisions, decisions.

With her emotions taking over her and thinking about how good he looked, her mind went to a more suggestive place, as she thought about where in the kitchen and living room he'd pin her against. Her heart raced and her body felt flushed at the fantasy. Shaking her head, she pushed the passionate thoughts aside.

'Calm yourself, sis,' she thought.

After pulling herself together, she made her presence known as she greeted him and went to the freezer to grab some ice cream and a spoon.

"Can't sleep either, honey?" his cheerful voice filled her ears.

It seemed like his mood brightened when she walked in, making him forget that he was losing his game.

Oh gosh...she wanted him so bad, right now.

"Looks that way," she answered sweetly. "It's one of them nights. I guess you could say I'm excited about the comeback and can't wait for it to release,"

Placing the ice cream on the counter, she took the top off and leaned up against it with her elbows. Jungkook leaned his back against the counter as he stood next to her and watched her with a smile. Her silk scarf that was protecting her hair was still intact along with her Captain American pajama shorts and shirt. She looked cute. He paused his game and placed his phone on the counter.