Let's Name It Iron Man (Namjoon fluff and Jungkook Fluff!)

Chapter Summary: Jen and Angelina get into a dispute with Amity on Instagram due to false rumors, while Jen deals with Anti fan hate comments. Jungkook gives Jennie the cutest gift for Christmas.

Warning: Language?? And a little bit of angst due to hate comments for Jennie and regarding her skin color.

I tried to make this as fluffy as possible too. A for effort. Flashbacks are in italics. 

Genre: JenKook fluff! Namjoon Fluff! NamJen!

Words: 8,000+

------

Vexation wasn't even the word to describe how Jen felt as she sat on a lounge chair with her knees up to her chest. Sitting outside, at the poolside, the cool air caused goosebumps to rise on her skin. She was chilled but was too stubborn to go back inside.

What was the big deal?

The guy was nice. She thought he was cute and friendly. The guys were just overreacting, as usual, dimming her mood.

"I've been looking everywhere for you."

She heard a deep voice, causing her to exhale through her nose. He just had to follow her, didn't he?

"Well, you didn't need to. I'd like to be alone, can you leave?" She grumbled at Namjoon, looking straight ahead at the pool.

"No. I want to talk to you." He demanded.

"Well, I don't want to talk to you." She got off the chair, turning to face him.

"I wasn't done talking back there, now calm down and let me finish what I have to say."

"I don't want to hear it. It's the same stuff over and over again. If it's not you, it'll be Jin. Let me get to know people."

"And giving out your number to just anyone?" He scolded with irritation in his voice. She crossed her arms, turning her head to the side, stubbornly. "I would advise you to give them your Instagram or something, message on that. Not your phone. I don't want to risk it. And we wouldn't be having this conversation if you would just stop being so damn stubborn."

"Do you even understand where I'm coming from?" She argued. "I'd like to get to know people-"

"Do you understand where I am coming from?" He cut her off in English. If he was speaking in full English to her during a dispute, she knew he was upset and serious about the situation. "My point makes better sense than yours. I know you want to talk to more people and have new friends but that guy seems sketchy."

"He's not sketchy!" She exasperated

Namjoon let out another sigh of frustration, running a hand through his hair. He had to remember that she was still a teenager and teens, well, they want to explore and live their lives to the fullest.

"He's just a sound engineer. He's nice." He heard her claim.

"That's what they all say..." He grumbled.

Scoffing at his statement, Jen shook her head in disbelief. "Wow, Joon, thanks."

"Look I am trying to-"

"No. I'm gonna go to bed. I'm done with this."

"Jennifer Walker, don't you walk away from me." He sternly called her out. If he had to go into full father mode to protect her, he'd do it.

She stopped in her tracks, taken aback at the sound of her full name. Her dad would say that if she would be disobedient or if he was serious. The sudden thought began to make her ponder about her father.