Running Man (Major Jungkook Fluff! One of my favs!)

Chapter Summary: BTS guest star on Running Man, playing the Tag Game. Running Man cast quickly finds out that JenKook are dangerous when they work together, and try to separate them.

Words: 4,000+

Author's Note: Jungkook fluff! JenKook! I love Running Man and plan to have Jennie be on more episodes, so I'll be making random chapters of her on Running Man. I hope you enjoy it. Inspired by Episodes 171 and 172 Tag Game with EXO! There will be a JenKook Running Man Episode in 2015 of the story! 

-------

Located at a local mall, rented out for the Running Man crew, the camera pans toward a stage in the middle of the mall.

'There's a stage...?'

Suddenly, BTS emerged from the stage, appearing as the audience cheered loudly, while they performed Danger.

'They are finally here. Welcome idol group, BTS!'

"Okay, now your last mission will start. BTS versus Running Man. You'll take turns playing hide and seek. Since your question is wrong, Running Man will hide first." The announcement was heard as each Running Man cast member scrambled around the mall for a hiding spot. "BTS will start looking for you now. Rotating hide and seek starts now!"

With her curly hair styled in a bun on top of her head, with curls layered around her face, and her name tag stuck against her green varsity jacket, Jen strolled around on the first floor of the mall with the rest of the members. 

"I think we should split up." Rap Monster recommended.

He pondered about getting as many Running Man cast members as possible by splitting up into teams, instead of staying together.

"Yeah, I think that would be wise." Jin agreed.

"With this method, we should so we can oust as many as we can," Jennie responded.

Adrenaline filled her veins. It was her first time on Running Man, along with the rest of the members. Who knew they would get a great opportunity to be on the show instead of sitting at the dorm, watching it? And it was a tag game, too!

"Split up into teams of two?" Jungkook suggested since BTS had an even number.

"I call Jennie!" A sudden shout was heard behind her.

Before she could comprehend what was going on, Jimin wrapped his strong arms around her waist, holding onto her like a Koala Bear, with a big smile on his face.

"No way!" Jungkook blurted out. He stared at Jimin in annoyance, calling him out, "I called her first! Before we even got here!"

"There's no proof! So, she's my partner. You always hog her. We never spend any time together these days."

"Oh dear..." Jen let out a sigh.

"Actually," Rap Monster spoke up, removing Jimin from Jennie, "I called her first because I asked her last night and she said sure."

Jungkook and Jimin, J-Hope and V, Jin and Suga were together in teams and scattered around the mall. J-Hope, V, Jungkook and Jimin go on the second floor, while Jin, Suga, Rap Monster and Jennie stay on the first.

"RUNNING MAN!" Jen heard the guys yell while she walked with Rapmon.

"We need to find the strongest players first. Like Jongkook. If he's not out before this round is over, we're going to be in deep trouble." Rapmon murmured.

"I hear you. Lord knows I don't want to encounter that man." She shook her head. Jongkook was someone she never wanted to encounter. He was a beast on Running Man and showed no mercy. She would rather be on his team than against him. "Let's check out that store, over there."