You Are Special (Jungkook Fluff!)

Chapter Summary: Jin freaks out about JenKook's dance, Jen reveals a secret hobby and befriends Amber from f(x) on A Song For You. Jimin and Jungkook playfully fight over Jennie. Jen exceeds expectations, earning props for her charisma in War of Hormone and nurses Jungkook a second time.

Words: 6,000+

Genre: Jungkook fluff! JenKook!

-----

Back at the dorm, the two teens arrive and are immediately greeted by the members.

"You two have been gone a while." Yoongi pointed out.

"Yeah, what happened?" Tae asked.

"We're learning a dance for War of Hormone." Jennie answered.

"Yeah, we're dancing together for her verse," Jungkook added.

"What type of dancing?" Jin intervened

"What do you think?" Yoongi bluntly responded.

"WHA!?" Jin yelled. "You two are growing up a little bit too fast!"

"Here we go." Yoongi rubbed his temples.

"Who approved this!?"

"Our dance teacher!" Jennie exclaimed.

"Why are you doing this!? You're not 18, yet! Is this why you took so long!? This dance better be appropriate! Do I need to have a talk with our dance instructor!?"

"Jin, calm down!" Jennie shouted.

"That's enough interaction for today. I want you two separated!" Jin started pushing Jennie into her room.

"Whoa, whoa, wait a minute! Why do I need to go into my room!? I didn't do anything!"

"We were going to play video games after we shower! Wait, hyung!" Jungkook called out.

"Shower!? Together!?" Jin started to loudly laugh nervously.

"N-no! Separately!" Jungkook tried to explain.

Jin pushed Jennie into her room and locked the door.

"JIN!" Jennie shouted.

This was all taken out of context.

"I'll lecture you later, Jennie. As for you!" Jin stomped over to Jungkook.

"I guess Jungkookie isn't a little Kookie anymore," Jimin added insult to injury as he watched Jin lecture him.

"We're just dancing!" Jungkook tried to explain.

"THAT dancing is not appropriate for you two! You're too young! Stop trying to grow up so fast!" Jin rambled on.

----

With all eight members in the dance studio, they decided to clean up the choreography for War of Hormone. After stretching, the guys but Jin were eager to see what Jen and Jungkook had in store for the dance and watched them perform.

When it was finally Jennie's verse of the song, she strutted to the front while Jungkook watched her from behind, doing his signature lip bite and seductive staring.

"Nope!" They all hear Jin shout before she can start to lipsync, making them halt what they are doing.

"Oh, mah God! Jin! We didn't even touch each other, yet!" She exclaimed while Namjoon paused the song.

"Yet!? Those dirty looks he's giving you are too inappropriate!"

"Hyung, it's just part of the song!" Jungkook tried to explain.