Tension Escalator (Jungkook Fluff)

Chapter Summary: BTS have an Undercover Mission in Japan. For the tension escalator, Jen watches with nervousness and assumes Jungkook won't do anything drastic but is instantly proved wrong.

Words: 5,000+

Genre: Cute Jungkook fluff in this one!! I added a little bit more to this chapter since it randomly popped in my head :)

-------

In Osaka, Japan, Bangtan prepared to get ready for their fan meet. Backstage, Jen sat by the vanity, on her phone.

"Jennie-ah."

"Yes?" she turned to one of the female stylists, who had smiled at her.

"It's time to do your makeup." she prepared everything at a table while Jen got situated in her seat. "I've read some of the magazines you recommended to me. Like Essence."

"For real?" Jennie asked with excitement. "Wow, thank you so much."

Jennie had gotten closer to the staff, especially the stylists for Big Hit. For a while now, she had been trying to educate the stylists on black beauty, so they could learn more about how to handle her hair and make up for her black skin.

She praised the staff for asking her where to go to study more about how to make her look her very best without trying to lighten up her skin. She appreciated them going to lengths to learn for her. Her makeup improved every time.

"Of course, I want you to look your very best. Let's go with a natural look, today." the stylist began to apply her makeup. After she was done, she let Jennie take a look. "Did I do all right?"

"Definitely, I look amazing!" Miss Bangtan checked out her face. "This is perfect."

"Great! Now let's do the hair. And I won't forget heat protector this time." she reassured, beginning to do her hair.

Jen was grateful that she didn't forget the heat protector. The last time was not pretty, and she was glad that her hair was still alive afterward. The look on the stylist's face when Jen asked if she put heat protector in her hair was priceless. Fear was evident on her face, while Jennie closed her eyes and exhaled, mentally preparing for damaged hair. It amazed the stylist that Jennie still had some trust left to do her hair today.

"My hair is getting longer, I need to get it trimmed." Jen noticed the length was to her mid back. "One day, I want to cut my hair short. Maybe for a future comeback. What do you think, ARMY?" she turned to the camera that was filming her getting prepared for the show.

"How are you doing?" she was asked by the person behind the camera.

"I'm sleepy. I'm taking a nap after I'm done getting ready."

After the cameraman went to film another member, the stylist finished straightening her hair and placed some bobby pins to keep it on the side.

'Who's going to carry out the mission today?'

Throughout the days in Japan, the members received missions to carry out. Jungkook's mission was to get Jimin to say thank you while Jennie napped on the couch. Jin, whose mission was to comfort all the members, placed a blanket on her and ran a hand over her head.

"Sweet dreams, sweetie." the oldest smiled softly, clearing her off the list of members he needed to comfort.

Jennie was oblivious to it all, sleeping peacefully. As she slept, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook were filming a V-Live for ARMY, walking around the dressing room to mess with the members.

"Let's find Ennie," Taehyung suggested while they walked around to search for her.

"Jennie? Oh, Jennie? Where oh where is our Miss Bangtan? Where oh where could she be~?" Jimin sang out.