Smol Update: Upcoming Chapters!

Hey! This is to show what's coming next as I edit the chapters I made years ago. When I do officially make it to the last chapter I stopped at, updates will be slow since I will be back writing again but I'm excited to continue the story. If you are curious to see what's to come, here are the next set of chapters I will be working on. There are a few more chapters after this before I begin making new chapters but if you want to be surprised, go on ahead and just ignore this.

I do plan to put this story as Mature when I start writing more suggestive and smutty stuff. I don't think I am the best at it but it's a challenge I'm willing to accept and work hard in writing so stay tuned and bear with me! :)

-------

You Were Worth The Wait (Jennie tells Jungkook exactly how she feels about him.)

------

It's About Time (Jennie and Jungkook officially start dating! Jennie becomes a guest judge on Produce 101. While on break, BTS spend time doing leisure activities. Jennie and Jungkook celebrate their first Valentine's Day)

--------

King of Masked Singer (Jennie stars in King of Masked Singer and gets surprised when one of her favorite artists is one of the judges for the show. Jennie encourages Taehyung with his acting)

Ejected (Jennie finally hangs with Baekhyun and meets the rest of EXO. BTS return for ISAC as Jennie deals with issues on the volleyball court)

White Day (JenKook get caught making out during a commercial filming. JenKook celebrate their first White Day together. Jennie continues to be mentored by G-Dragon as he helps her prepare for the Fire comeback)

------

FIRE (BTS film for Fire. Jennie hangs with Layla and thinks about when BTS went to film BTS NOW 3 and the Save Me MV.)

-------

Prom (Jennie helps Jungkook when he gets sick before promotions for Fire. Jennie gets bummed when she sees Prom videos and photos on social media since she never experienced it before. Wanting to cheer her up, Bangtan thinks of a way for her to experience her own Prom) (Thinking of adding some suggestive or smutty stuff in this one! Still pondering as I edit and add stuff!)

-------

Meeting Shawn Mendes (BTS film for Running Man again. Jennie goes back to America for interviews with Buzzfeed and iHeartRadio. She supports and joins Angelina for the BBMAs and finally meets her celeb crush, Shawn Mendes.)

-------

Taking Things A Little Further (Jennie returns to Korea as BTS prepare for their Festa. Jennie hangs with Big Bang. Jennie comforts Jungkook and calls out the Flower Crew cast for how they mistreated him during filming. JenKook start a Twitch gaming channel together) (Thinking of this being a little suggestive or smutty. I'll think about it when I get there because of one specific scene)

------

BTS Festa 2016 (BTS celebrate their Festa for 2016)

K-Con 2016 (BTS have a horror movie night as a member pranks them by scaring everyone. Jin and Jennie film promos for their upcoming wrestling match against each other. Jennie and Jungkook hang with her family and announce they are dating to her parents as Jungkook works hard to get the approval of her mom)

-------

I Need You On This (BTS rent out a movie theater to watch Captain America Civil War. Jennie's dream which she had been talking about for years finally comes true. Jen has the honor to film with Yoon Mirae for the first episode of Celebrity Womance. Jennie and Jungkook spend time with his family. Jennie supports AGUST D's mixtape)

-------

BTS in Dubai

BTS Bon Voyage Season 1

---------

WINGS 8 (After 3 years, Jennie finally dyes her hair for a BTS comeback and films her WINGS 8 Concept video)

------

Wild N' Out (Jennie guest stars on the show Wild N' Out with Angelina. Matt Rife tries to shoot his shot with Jennie while he has been in her DMs for weeks.)

--------

This Is Not A Drill! (BTS watch and support Jennie's Wild N' Out Episode. A BTS member calls out Matt Rife on Twitter for being persistent with Jennie during filming. Jennie's WINGS 8 video and concept photos are released which breaks the internet. Jungkook and Jennie discuss taking the next step in their relationship)