Ejected

Chapter Summary: Jennie finally hangs with Baekhyun and meets the rest of EXO. BTS return for ISAC as Jennie deals with issues on the volleyball court

Words: 10,000+

Author's note: I originally chose a girl group for this part but decided to make a random group with names instead. I felt like it was much better than to write a girl group in a bad light tbh. Enjoy!

------

After being let in, Jennie walked around SM's building to find Baekhyun. She was so excited to see him and couldn't wait to meet the other members. The fact that he invited her was so sweet of him and she hoped to have a great time hanging out with the guys.

"There you are! Hey, she's here!" a cheerful voice was heard as she looked to see Baekhyun smiling and waving at her.

"Baekhyun!" she beamed, hugging him.

Even after meeting, she still got butterflies in her stomach whenever she saw this man as she tried to keep her composure.

"I see you're still swooning over him." Chanyeol teased, walking up to them.

"No idea what you're talking about." she laughed nervously and released Baekhyun as he chuckled.

"Ah, leave my Jennie alone. I think it's cute," Baekhyun said. "Come on, let's introduce you to the guys. We were working in the studio."

"Working on your new album?" she asked.

"Yes, what about you and Bangtan?"

"Same thing. I was informed by my dance instructor that he wants me to do some type of water dance for our next comeback soon. Maybe for like a special occasion like the MAMA Awards."

"Oh really? That would be cool to see. Kai and Sehun can help you with that, once you start learning." Chanyeol added.

"I would love that. Need all the help I can get."

"Guys, Jennie is here!" Baekhyun announced, walking in to see the members chilling amongst themselves.

"Jennie! Finally, we get to meet you. Chanyeol and Baekhyun could not stop chewing our ears off about it." Suho greeted.

"Oh really? You guys talk about me a lot?" she smiled at the two guys.

"Mainly Baekhyun." Chanyeol threw him under the bus while he got playfully hit by him in response. "He talks about how he wants to sing with you one day. He keeps asking the company if there is a way for EXO to collaborate with you."

"Really? I'd love that! Wow, has there been any word yet?"

"SM said they will keep it in mind for something near the end of the year or something. So, that looks like a good sign." Baekhyun added.

"Awesome. Keep me posted." she turned to the members and smiled warmly. "Hey! It's nice to finally see you guys in person. I'm Jennie. Okay, I got this, let me point you guys out. You are Xiumin." She turned to him

He smiled and nodded. "Nice to meet you!"

"Kyungsoo."

Kyungsoo nodded and flashed a cute grin. "Correct."

"Chen. I swear every time I hear your vocals, I get goosebumps. I still can't over your vocals from last year's MAMA Awards."

Chen grinned, "Thanks, Jennie! It's great to meet you,"

"Sehun. Maknae to maknae, it is very nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you, too." Sehun nodded.

"Kai." she turned to him and pointed him out as he nodded.