GAYO Daechukje & GAYO Daejejun (JK Fluff)

Chapter Summary: JenKook shippers finally catch Jungkook staring at Jennie when they film Season's Greetings. Jen takes fans to church with her improved vocals and Aliee inspired high note during a secret collab with some of her fellow 97 Liners.

Words: 7,000+

Author's Note: Ironically, the V, Jimin and Jungkook hide and seek video at the end of this chapter was the reason I wanted to make this story years ago back in 2016. I asked myself what if a girl was with them? And funny enough, I switched it up and let this be where the most crucial moment happens in the story. I like how things came full circle. And I don't regret taking a break from writing and editing every single chapter so far, deleting and adding things. I like how things have come about. Stay tuned :) Thank you for sticking with me to this point.

------

After opening presents, Jennie decided to check out BTS' Seasons Greetings which they filmed. She enjoyed filming for it and loved the photoshoots and her outfits.

They had filmed in Yangpyeong to shoot this year's Season's Greetings. After Jimin had done his shoot first, Jennie was dressed as Princess Tiana in her yellow waitress outfit. While she watched herself posing on the screen, she felt so giddy. She loved being Tiana and chuckled when she watched the Maknae Line trying to distract her with funny faces.

"She is too cute." Hobi took some photos of her

After posing around, she then changed into Tiana's green dress.

"I feel like a princess." she twirled around.

The photos of her being Tiana went viral and even got to Black Twitter and the Cosplay community which gave her even more exposure and followers on Instagram. It touched her to see her photos as Tiana be received so positively.

"Ah, Jennie, she looks so pretty." Jimin smiled

Sitting on the couch, Jennie read, "A quick interview..."

'Any regrets for the year 2015?'

"Hm...nah, not really. Whatever mistakes I've made, I learned from them and moved on. No regrets for 2015."

'What is your goal for next year?'

"I want to rap. I've been learning thanks to Suga but I'm not sure if I'm ready to showcase it yet. That's a goal for 2016, that I would love to do. And also to be more charismatic on stage, getting the crowd moving. I want to be a great performer and be able to have the ability to stand on the stage and the crowd gets hyped with just looking at me. And another goal is to continue to improve my vocals."

'2015 was a tough year. Say a word to yourself.'

"You're improving every day. Keep going."

'What will you be like in 10 years?'

"Hm...2025...I'd like to be married by that time. I also just want to be happy and make sure I'm enjoying life while still being successful with Bangtan."

After the interview, Jen watched Yoongi's photoshoot as Jack Frost. He looked so adorable with his white hair and blue contacts. After he was done, she chilled with him on the couch and he fell asleep with his head on her shoulder. Soon after, she had placed her head on top of his to take a short nap.

Of course, when you nap around the members, they'll mess with you, so Jungkook, Hobi and Jin were taking funny photos and laughing at how they didn't get caught.

"Wow, so y'all really took photos of us?" Jen murmured as she continued to watch what was happening on the screen.

When they moved to the next destination, she watched Jungkook laugh while he messed with Jimin's hair. She thought it was one of the best things she had ever heard and it brought joy to her heart, hearing him so happy.