I Need U (MAJOR JK Fluff & Suga Fluff)

Chapter Summary: Yoongi and Jen get into a heated argument. BTS shoot for I Need U as Jen impresses with her acting skills portraying a naive girl in an abusive relationship. Gaining confidence, Jungkook decides to tease Jen when he asks her for a massage.

Author's Note: Yoongi fluff and Jungkook fluff! Ashanti's Rain on Me music video is the inspiration for Jennie's role in I Need U. And I hope your JenKook thirst is quenched for now since the last scene was thought of last minute when I wrote this :)

------

"I'm fine, mom. Really." Jennie reassured.

"I'm glad that you are, but I hope you know that you're stronger than this. Don't do that to us again, you hear? I was this close to getting a plane ticket."

"Heh, heh, Vienna and Alani told me. They want me to rest for a week and then see how I do then. I should be refreshed and back to it after that."

"Good. Now get some rest. I'll check up on you tomorrow. I love you."

"Love you too, mom."

After getting off the phone, Jen set her phone on the bed and laid back down in her bed. Not even five minutes later, her phone rang and she checked the caller ID.

Angelina...Facetime.

Answering it, she saw Angelina smiling brightly. But then the rapper widened her eyes when she noticed Jennie was in bed.

"Whoops, did I call at a bad time?" She asked.

"Nah-are you high?" Jennie stared at her.

"Me? No. Not yet." She waved her comment away. "My blunt didn't hit yet,"

"Wow. Well enjoy the trip when it happens,"

"Oh, I will. How you holdin' up?"

"I'm getting better."

"Good, good, that's what I like to hear. You need to get better so I can come to Korea and see you."

"Is that so? I think you want to be here so you can see Namjoon." Jen teased.

"What? No~"

"Uh huh. I'm happy you two are still talking though. It's cute. I hope you two can collab one day."

"Oh yeah. I wish I could be there to do a song on his upcoming mixtape though. But my schedule...so hopefully next time. Soon I'll come down your way, get to see you and you can introduce me to the boys. Especially Jungkook."

"You're so eager to meet my best friend," Jennie giggled

"I gotta meet the man who has my girl glowing,"

Angelina's statement caught her by surprise as she asked, "What? Me? Glowing?"

"When you talk about him, you light up. You do it for all the members but with Jungkook it's a different light. You may not notice it but I do. So, I gotta meet this man and see for myself. It's adorable,"

"Ah..."

For some reason, Jennie couldn't help but feel her face heat up from her response.

Did she really glow differently with Jungkook?

"Oh? Are you getting flustered?" Angelina teased

"No! Shut up!"

Angelina laughed softly. "She is!"

"Anyway! It'll be worth the wait when you and Namjoon collab. And I am looking forward to you meeting the boys. They're the best. You'll love them. They are truly amazing and passionate about what they do. I'm grateful to know them,"