King of Masked Singer

Chapter Summary: Jennie stars in King of Masked Singer and gets surprised when one of her favorite artists is one of the judges for the show. Jennie encourages Taehyung with his acting

Words: 5,000+

------

Hobi, the birthday boy, watched TV in the living room until Jennie walked in with the rest of the members with a baked cake and lit candles. Jimin recorded in the background as they watched his eyes light up and smile as they sang Happy Birthday, screaming and cheering. They smeared icing on his face as he laughed and got fed a bite of the cake by Jennie.

"Wow, this is really good! You made this yourself?" he asked.

"Yep!" she grinned.

"This is great!"

He opened up his little dancing birthday box that she made in green and happily read her note:

'Happy birthday you bundle of joy! Thank you for always being the one to make me laugh and cheer us all up whenever we're down. Your hard work has not gone unnoticed. Ever since I came here, you have inspired me to be a better dancer and I thank you for those countless days of you helping me with my craft and telling me to actually dance and not hold back.

Because of you, I feel like a better performer and BTS would not be the same if you weren't here. Please keep this energy that you have. I'm looking forward to more goofy moments with you! I love you and you will forever be my hope!

Love, your munchkin

"Ah, I love this! Jennie, you're so sweet!" he pulled her in for a hug and kissed her cheek multiple times as she laughed.

Later that night, Jen had asked the Hyung line if they wanted to try the face masks that she had gotten in the mail and they all agreed. They washed their faces and relaxed in the living room while she prepared the masks.

"Stay still," she said while carefully placing the mask on Jin's face.

"So, is this supposed to make me even more handsome?" Jin asked. "I never used these masks from America."

"No one said you were handsome." Yoongi snorted, making everyone laugh.

"This is how you treat the oldest, huh?" he grumbled while Jennie finished placing it on his face.

She then moved to Namjoon, Hobi, and Yoongi before applying it to her face as well and they all relaxed.

"The fuck? Ow!" Yoongi shouted and fanned his face.

"Why is my face feeling like this?! What did you do to my beautiful face?!" Jin yelled.

"Huh!?" Jen stared at them in confusion

"Are you trying to ruin my face!?" Jin exclaimed, getting defensive

"The heck are you guys talking about!?" Jennie shouted back.

"Why is it burning!?" Hobi whined

"The fuck is this shit, Smartie?" Yoongi shouted

"This burns!" Namjoon complained

She looked at them, bewildered, "It burns? It's just a face mask, why are you yelling?"

"Are you trying to prank us?" Namjoon accused.

"What!? No!" Jen asserted.

"Then why aren't you freaking out with your face mask!?" Hobi yelled

"Because I'm not a big baby like all of y'all!"

"We are not babies! This hurts! Why is it burning!?"

"It's supposed to sting a bit, it means it's working!"