BTS Now

Chapter Summary: BTS head off to Thailand. Jen and Tae reveal that they are well aware that they're shipped constantly by ARMYs

Words: 2,000+

----

Arriving at the Incheon Airport, excited for Thailand and its warm weather since it's cold in Korea, BTS were seated on the plane. Jen sat next to J-Hope, while Jungkook sat at the window.

Filming himself, J-Hope smiled, "Okay, here we are inside the airplane to Thailand. Whoo hoo!"

He panned the camera to Jennie who was asleep. "Jennie is already sleeping. Heheh, isn't Munchkin adorable?"

"We were up last night playing video games." Jungkook laughed. "Jin Hyung tried to get us to go to bed early but we were stubborn."

"Ah, and now she's knocked out on the plane."

Finally arriving in Thailand, Jen took off her jacket, revealing a short-sleeved shirt. "It's hot as heck! Jeez! But I'll take this over the cold. We're here! Aye!" She clapped keenly in front of the camera. After arriving, they were immediately welcomed by fans and given gifts as a tradition from Thailand.

'What in Thailand is waiting for us?'

'First day morning of the photo shoot'

For the bedroom photo shoot, Jen wore a black and white pajama short set. The sleeveless top had the caption, 'Being Cute Is Not a Crime' while her shorts stopped to the middle of her thighs with her hair styled in a messy bun.

Sitting with Suga on the bed, she took his camera and started taking photos of him, while he playfully looked unamused. Then she turned to the camera that was taking photos of the photo of them, showing the camera off in her hands with a big smile. Suga just stared at her with amusement and posed with her.

For her individual photo shoot, she made her way to the window, sitting by it while having a notebook and pen in her hands, pondering what to write.

"Future songwriter in progress." Suga watched on as the video camera was filming him.

"Can I jump on the bed?" Jen asked suddenly and cheered when they allowed her to. Getting on top of the bed, she took several shots, jumping up and down with a big smile on her face. Throwing her arms and legs up in the air, she heard the shots being snapped at her before she fell on the bed, on her stomach.

"WOOOOOOOOO!" She giggled uncontrollably. This was too much fun, she needed to do this more often.

Meanwhile, Rap Monster chuckled to himself, shaking his head as he watched her. "Goofy!"

"She's tremendously bubbly this morning, isn't she?" Jin laughed.

"What cereal did she eat, this morning?"

When it was time to take photos with J-Hope, they stood on the bed with pillows in their hands. Suddenly, she smacked him in the face with the pillow, catching him off guard while the photographer happily snapped away as they had a pillow fight.

"Now I got you!" He said in a teasing tone as he began to tickle her until she admitted her defeat.

After their playtime, they sit on the bed together, sharing earbuds as they listen to music on his iPad, smiling at the camera.

'Evening, members dolling themselves up for the second outdoor shooting'

Walking outside in jean shorts, a black short sleeved shirt and a black snap back with her hair down, Jen checked out the tree, that was outside.