Look Forward To White Day

Chapter Summary: BTS and Jen are interviewed about their new album, Skool Luv Affair. Jen gets caught in the K-Pop news after getting filmed doing something in public. She celebrates Valentine's Day and J-Hope's birthday with BTS

Words: 6,000+

---

With fans outside in their jackets taking a bunch of photos and videos with their cameras, BTS were sitting in the studio of Wide News with the two MCs. Jen sat in between V and Suga in the back row.

"It's D-1 to Valentine's right? We've fulfilled nationwide teenage girls' and boys' wishes in advance!" The MCs greet. "With flowery visuals, we're here with the 7 boys and our lovely lady of BTS, hello!"

"2, 3, bang-tan!" Rapmon quickly announced.

"Hello, we're BTS!" They greet and bow.

"You've become more impacting really how long has it been?" The female MC questioned

"4 months?" Rapmon answered

"It's been 4 months?" The MCs look on in surprise. "It feels as though it's been 4 years! We missed you all so much. Since our viewers have missed you guys a lot as well, please do your self-introductions individually!"

The guys all turned to Jennie as she smiled and brought her mic to her mouth. "Hey, it's your girl, Jennie! Miss Bangtan with the most adorable smiles in the group." She threw a peace sign.

"Jennie, what are your plans for Valentine's Day?" The male MC asked with a smile.

"Do you have a date? Is there something we should know? Who is he? What time is he picking you up? Is he treating you nicely?" Jin bombarded her with questions, earning laughter in response from everyone.

"No, no date. I'm not quite ready for dating." She shook her head.

"Good answer. We must protect our munchkin at all costs!" J-Hope shouted, earning some chuckles.

"You guys are very protective of Miss Bangtan, aren't you?" The male MC watched on.

"Yes, we are. I hope she lets us know when she does get a boyfriend." Rapmon answered.

"Yeah, I want to personally introduce myself to whoever the lucky guy is." Jimin cracked his knuckles.

"Oh dear..." She giggled nervously.

"Jennie is very lucky to have guys like you around. This is really cute. So Jennie, please tell us your plans for Valentine's Day." The female MC beamed

"Ah, right. Okay, so I found out about White Day and Valentine's Day here in South Korea. So I'm excited to give the guys a little something special. I hope they look forward to it." She answered.

"Ooh, what is it!?" V eagerly asked

"Yeah, I wanna know!" Jimin added

"It's a surprise! She can't tell you guys, now!" The male MC playfully scolded

"Whatever it is, we'll make sure to do something bigger, on White Day for you." Suga guaranteed

"Can't wait." She replied as they continued with the introductions.

"It's been about five months since you were last here, right? When you were here at Open Studio for the first time, do you perhaps remember the goals that you talked about, last time?" The male MC asked.

"We mentioned hoping to get the Best New Artist award," Rapmon answered

"And how did that turn out?"

"It's a great honor that we've actually received four Best New Artist awards."