Rekindle (MAJOR JK Fluff!)

Chapter Summary: Jungkook finds the perfect way to ask Jennie for forgiveness as each member of BTS help out. Jen starts getting jealous for a change. JenKook finally get the members back for taking photos of them while sleeping on the plane by a Nerf War with Jungkook dressed as Captain America.

Words: 11,000+

Author's Note: CHEESE. Absolute CHEESE. This is a straight-up CHEESE fluff fest with 3 gallons of randomness I added. I switched some things up and added some stuff for this one! I LOVE this chapter soooo much! We got wrestling, we got Jennie slowly showing feelings, we got TONS of cute fluff! This was so random but one of my favsss. I always thought of this one as one of my best chapters. It's so cute and I love rereading it. I hope you feel the same as you read. Enjoy and have a wonderful day! :)

-----

It took Jennie five minutes to walk to the destination. Walking to the court, she noticed Yoongi dribbling and practicing shooting hoops.

"Check!" She heard his deep voice and immediately caught the ball he threw at her. "First one to get 10 points wins. If you win, you get the next note. If you lose, well, we'll just have to go a couple of rounds until you finally beat me."

Jennie stood there baffled. "What? Are you kidding me? I'm not even in my gear!"

"I don't care, Smartie. Let's go." He got in position with an amused grin.

Looks like Yoongi wasn't going to take no for an answer.

"Fine. You asked for it." She checked the ball and he threw it back.

As she began to travel while dribbling, she watched how he moved, going on a defensive route.

"I wonder what the kid has in store for you, today. Gotta beat me to find out." He tried to grab the ball while she dribbled but she spun around and jumped to make a shot.

The rapper watched, impressed as the ball made it through the basket.

A small smirk came across his face as he said, "Looks like you really want that note. Win for the kid. I know he'll be happy to see you. And I know you'll be happy to see him, too."

"Thanks for the motivation." She managed to defend her side and block his shot.

"You improved, smartie. But I wonder how the kid would react if he found out you kept losing to me and couldn't beat me to go on to the next destination." He taunted to rile her up more.

His taunting provoked her as she became more competitive, stealing the ball and jumping up high to shoot. They watched as the ball soared through the air and went through the basket.

Yoongi started to become genuinely astonished at how her skills had progressed. "All right, I let you get that point."

"I dunno 'bout that, Suga." She teased.

As the game went on, the two tirelessly aimed to get shot after shot, determined to win. Yoongi had the ball, and turned around, making Jen trip on her feet and fall on her behind. She watched with disappointment as he made the shot.

"Gosh darn it!" She fussed.

"You're getting slow on your footwork. Don't be sloppy. You all right?" He helped her up.

"Yeah, I just want to win."

"You and the kid are the same." He shook his head with a low chuckle.

"Where is Jungkook? Do you know?" She asked as she stayed on him while he dribbled.

"Now, why in the world would I tell you?"

"Because you love me and I'm one of your great friends?"

"I never said that." He bluntly responded.