Two Different Pages (RM Fluff and JK Fluff)

Chapter Summary: Jen reveals she accidentally caught Rap Monster watching naughty videos in the studio and reveals another bombshell that shakes ARMY on Tumblr. Jen makes it known that it isn't wise to disrespect her.

Words: 11,000+

-----

On a warm Saturday morning, Jennie invited Namjoon out to hang with her. He offered to go to a local café for breakfast and she agreed, wanting to spend more time with him. Namjoon would always be stuck in his studio or with his headphones in, on his phone, so she was glad she was able to go out with him for the time being.

The two found themselves sitting outside, on the balcony. With their plates of food in front of them, Namjoon watched her in amusement as she put syrup on her chocolate pancakes.

"All that sugar." He let out a low chuckle.

"I'm still a kid at heart, let me live." She replied and took a big bite.

"I intend to. Make sure you drink water so you won't get a sugar headache. You remember last time?"

"It was all for a good cause."

"The amount of complaining you did the last time said otherwise." He quipped, causing her to roll her eyes.

"Oh, hush."

"I made sure not to get the pineapple, so you won't have another allergic reaction, by the way." He informed, gesturing to the bowl of fruit for them to share.

Jen smiled gratefully and nodded. "Thanks, I appreciate it. Nice bare face, by the way. You look great without the makeup we wear on stage."

"Ah, I'm ugly, don't lie." He shook his head.

There he goes again. She wished he could see what she saw whenever she saw him.

Jen shook her head and pointed at him. "You, my friend, need to stop calling yourself ugly. I want you to cut that out. Like right now. You're handsome. And I get to see your dimples, so hurray!"

Her enthusiasm for his dimples prompted him to smile, which showed them off. "I love those dimples. They're so cute." She went on.

"Ah, you're gonna make me flustered." He covered his face shyly for a moment.

She laughed softly. "I just want to see you smile."

She was aware that he got criticized often as of late. And she wished that he got credit where it was due.

"It sucks you get criticized but I love how you accept your mistakes and learn from them. We all mess up at times. But we learn from them. So, don't beat yourself up, 'ight? If you say anything out of line to me, I'll let you know, believe that. And I see that you're working harder. And I hope you know that you are appreciated and that I see how much you are improving. Your dancing gets better as we go through each comeback. I don't say this often but I always think about it and you deserve a lot of credit for what you do for us. When I get there, I want to be able to make meaningful lyrics like you. You enhance me, Namjoon." She praised. "You have some deep, meaningful lyrics. The music you make is fire. It's crazy that you're underappreciated. Having you as a leader is great."

Her statement made him smile brightly and he felt good about himself. Being a leader is tough. A lot of expectations. But her words influenced him greatly.

"And I'm not one of the most popular members of the group. Some don't even want to include me as being a part of the Maknae line, and just want to support 3 out of 4." She added. "But you know? I don't even care anymore about what these negative people say. Because they aren't real fans if they can't support each member. That's not a real fan. That's not a fan in general. A fan of a group should support everyone. Not exclude one, two, or three or more. Don't let anyone take away your happiness. Bangtan wouldn't be how it is today if it wasn't for you. We all bring something unique to the group and if one of us wasn't around, it just wouldn't be the same."