They're My Family

Chapter Summary: BTS surprises Jen on her 16th birthday, Jen finally makes a V-Log, BTS and Jen attend the Melon awards and the guys give Jennie sweet words to ease her nervousness. Jen deals with Rapmon's destructive ways. Jungkook hangs out with Jennie when he can't sleep at night and gives her friendship rings.

Words: 5,000+

---

For Show Champion, BTS and Jennie were set to perform Attack on Bangtan. The guys were on the stage while Jennie was backstage awaiting for her cue. She had her hair in a high, curly ponytail with an opened Camouflage jacket. The cuffs of the jacket were rolled up and she wore a white tank top under it. Along with a set of wristbands and a pair of jeans.

cuz we got fire fire fire

get higher higher higher

uril moreundamyeon jedaero aradwo

uriga nugu nugu

jingyeogui bangtan

la lala lalala lalalalala

turn up!

la lala lalala lalalalala

turn up!

ni maeumeul jibeosamkyeo

naega watda jigeum allyeo

la lala lalala lalalalala

While the rest of the guys dance around on stage, Jennie makes her way to the stage, standing in the background with a mic in hand.

"Uriga nugu! nugu! jingyeogui bangtan!" Rapmon yells on the mic.

When it was finally her cue, she jumped up with a big grin while the guys revealed her, singing everything in Korean

When it was finally her cue, she jumped up with a big grin while the guys revealed her, singing everything in Korean. "WHOO! My boys and I started at the bottom, now we rising up! And Watch out cause this bullet-proof girl is knockin' down all the walls! Ain't nothing stoppin' us now, they got my back, I got theirs! We steppin' over all the roadblocks. Our music is on and you can't help but move to the rhythm. Don't even try to hide it, this beat is sick, so rock with me now." She rocks side to side with the guys behind her.

"Ladies! Rise like a Bulletproof Girl Scout! Rise, be brave! LET'S GO!" She yells in English, fist pumping the air with a big smile.

uri eumagi sijakdwaetdahamyeon

nun dwijiphyeoseo piuneun nalli

uri seutaireun No More Dream

mudae wieseo seonbaedeul deungeul barpji

(I'm sorry Man)

What What more can I say

debwibuteo jigeumkkaji jjuk wiro

uriui gojijeomnyeongeun siganmunje

cheot beulleogeul jappatteurin domino

geurae jappatteuryeo nun kkamppak tteumyeon