BTS Run Episodes 4-9

Words: 3,000+

----

Episode 4

Wearing white shirts and red shorts, the members filmed this episode in a swimming pool. The game they will be playing today is called 30 Seconds Gate. They must clear the mission in 30 seconds. Three missions will be played today to decide the final winner.

"Do you see the buoy behind you? In 30 seconds, you must move two Jenga pieces using chopsticks." they were told.

"Oh wow, great," Jen mumbled.

Here she thought they were just going to have a swimming competition. She should've known better.

'Round 1 Rules are to move to the buoy with the Jenga tower. Take two Jenga pieces out by using chopsticks. Clear if you stack them up. Fail if it falls or time is over.'

"Hold on, let me go first," Rapmon announced.

"Then I should go right after Rap Monster." Jimin raised his hand.

"Nope. I'm going first." Jen stepped in front of the guys and put her hair in a high bun.

"Good luck!" Jungkook shoved her from behind, making her fall in as she yelped.

He giggled loudly while the rest of the members cackled uncontrollably. Still, in shock, she swam up and moved her wet hair from her face. She ended up cursing at him which had to be bleeped out as the members laughed harder. Turning to the buoy, she slowly swam to it. For Jen's strategy, she decided to move cautiously and not rush. She wanted to be accurate with her movement. Carefully grabbing the chopsticks, Jennie moved two pieces as she heard the whistle blow.

'29 seconds!'

"It's better than going over, I'll take it." she fist pumped.

Jimin shoved Rapmon into the water, and the members laughed and applauded.

"Just let me swim!" Rapmon yelled.

After watching him, he managed to get 28 seconds. With Jimin, who happily jumped into the pool, he cleared it in a jaw-dropping 13 seconds.

"Go!" Jimin yelled and shoved Jin into the pool as everyone whooped and applauded.

"Ding, ding, ding, ding, ta la la la~!" the members danced and sang.

Unfortunately for Jin, he facepalmed as soon as the blocks fell and he would have to drink some garlic juice. V suffered the same fate while Jungkook prepared to jump in. To get him back from earlier, Jennie kicked him in the butt, causing him to fall in as the members whooed and cheered for her sneak attack.

"Ahahah, that was priceless!" Jimin laughed.

"Payback by Jennie!" V giggled.

"He deserved that-ah!" she yelped when Jungkook grabbed her ankle.

She lost her balance and fell as he dragged her in with Jin and Hobi trying to grab her back but failing.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" Jimin and Taehyung cheered as they watched JenKook splash each other with water and start grabbing onto each other.

"That's for earlier, you punk!" she jumped on his back and wrapped her arms around his neck to try to choke him.

"D-don't drown him!" Hobi laughed.

"Break them up!" Jin exclaimed.

"Ah, let them keep fighting!" Suga waved them away.

After separating and laughing, Jen got out of the pool and simmered down while everyone watched Jungkook attempt to move two pieces which he cleared successfully.