Mama Awards 2014 (Jungkook fluff and Jealous Jungkook)

Chapter Summary: While collabing with Block B, Jen becomes fast friends with Taeil. Namjoon and Jin's protective parenting begins to irritate Jen. The guys tease Jen over her love for Ailee. BTS get protective when a guy starts to make moves on Jennie, demanding that if anyone wants to date her, they'll have to get approval from all seven of them.

Genre: JenKook fluff, Jealous Kook,

Words: 7,000+

----

MAMA Awards was fast approaching as BTS and Block B prepared for their collaboration. There would be a rap battle, a dance battle and a singing battle. For Jennie, she received the opportunity to sing with Taeil, for the singing battle. His strong vocals and her harmony skills would be a treat for the fans. Although it was a battle, both groups thought of it as a mutual stage. She couldn't believe that she would be singing at the MAMA Awards. That was THE show to be on. So many iconic performances were performed on the show. She hoped to exceed expectations.

All she saw on Twitter were comments about her, wondering how she would do on stage at a big event like this. With everyone on the stage, working on their activities, Zico approached Jen, with Taeil.

"This is Jennie. She's the one you'll be singing with." He explained with a friendly smile.

Looking up, she returned his smile and turned to Taeil, who had a shy smile on his face.

"Hey, it's nice to meet you. Taeil, right?"

"Yes. It's very nice to meet you. I'm looking forward to working with you." He looked down at the ground.

Noticing his shyness, she shook her head in disapproval. "Oh no, you are not going to be shy around me. We are not doing this." She playfully teased, crossing her arms as he looked up, speechless. He wasn't expecting that kind of reaction from her.

Jen took a good look at him. A pair of black glasses framed his face and he was a few inches shorter than Zico. He was cute.

"I told you she's easygoing. You'll enjoy being around her. You two will be laughing and chatting it up in no time. Good luck, you two." Zico patted the two of them on the back and headed back to Namjoon to work on their raps.

"Come on, let's get to work and see how fast I can bring you out of your shy state with me." She gestured as they headed backstage. They soon find a vacant area with less commotion and sit down together at a table.

"So, what's your position in Block B?" She asked suddenly as she placed a notebook and pen on the table.

"I'm a vocalist. And you?"

"Same. I like your glasses, by the way."

"Ah, thanks. I just don't really like my eyes."

Raising a brow, she asked, "Why not?"

"They're small, so I usually just wear the glasses." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Take them off, please. Let me see."

He glanced at her warily.

"I'm not going to laugh." She reassured as a soft chuckle escaped his lips.

He took the glasses off, setting them down on the table. Turning his head, he met her gaze while she tilted her head to the side, observing his eyes.

"Well? Aren't they weird looking?"

"Boy!" She playfully punched him on the arm, surprising him, but he suddenly started to laugh at her reaction. "Embrace them eyes! They look just fine!"

Her sudden compliment had his eyes light up as he felt content with her statement. "Thanks. That makes me very happy."

"You're welcome. And don't you forget that. So, any nicknames you go by? I'll keep them in mind for future reference."