Running Man: The Golden Duo (JK Fluff + Suggestive)

Chapter Summary: Due to popular demand, Jennie is asked to guest star in a Couple themed Episode of Running Man, bringing Jungkook with her to go up against other groups of two. 

Words: 6,000+

Author's Note: One of my favs!! MAJOR JK fluff! Things get a little suggestive at the end! I wanted to experiment just for shiz and giggles. Hope it didn't disappoint! <3 Lemme know what you think. And thanks again for reading! 

--------

All over the K-pop news sites, there had been a poll on who viewers wanted to guest star on Running Man, and surprisingly, Jennie was voted one of the top favorable picks. Viewers were impressed with her athleticism and passion and wanted her back on the show.

Once she was called and asked about being on the show again, she was thrilled and eager to come back. Besides, the Monday Couple wanted revenge on her, so that added to the anticipation.

When told that there would be other guests, competing against each other in pairs due to the episode being a couples themed episode, Jimin and Taehyung quickly suggested that Jungkook should join and be Jennie's partner.

Naturally, Jen and Jungkook happily agreed, ready to take on the challenge.

'BTS' Jennie and Jungkook to guest on an Episode of Running Man'

Running Man announced today through its Instagram that BTS' Golden Duo, Jennie and Jungkook are currently filming their guest appearance on the show to compete against the Running Man cast and other guest stars in teams.

The article went on to explain that Jessi, 4Minute's Hyuna and Gayoon, Hayoon and Amber would be joining in the episode to pair with the cast members. Positive reactions were in the comment section for The Golden Duo to be working together again since they made an impact the last time BTS was on the show.

When all the couples were on the set, they were paired out with one another and wore team colors. Jaesuk and Jessi wore green, Haha and Gayoon wore orange, Gary and Song Jihyo wore blue, Sukjin and Hyuna wore purple, Jongkook and Amber wore yellow, Kwangsoo and Hayoon wore brown and JenKook wore red.

Each couple stood by one another, inside a cozy room. They were told that their first mission was to play the pepero game and whichever couple had the shortest stick, would win the round and be one step closer to winning Korean Beef at the end of filming.

"How many times have we eaten pocky sticks together?" Jen recalled while Jungkook let out a chuckle.

Yeah, they had this in the bag.

This would be the second time they were filmed eating pocky together, bringing back Rookie King vibes. It was going to be interesting how things played out at this time.

The Monday Couple were the first ones to go up.

"Golden Duo, watch closely because our stick will be the shortest," Gary warned

"Wow, tough crowd." Jen chuckled

The Monday Couple were impatient to get their revenge on them for the tag game the last time they were on the show.

"Don't get too cocky. We're dealing with the Golden Duo here. Don't get them angry. These kids are dangerous." Jaesuk exclaimed

Jen's mouth upturned at his statement as everyone watched the Monday Couple munch on their stick at a fast pace. Their noses briefly touched, causing the rest of the couples to giggle. Their lips abruptly touched and the stick fell on the plate, looking around 1.5 cm.

"Golden Duo can't beat that." Gary taunted and high fived Song Jihyo.

Jennie and Jungkook glanced at each other and smirked with amusement. It's best to let their actions do the talking instead of entertaining their comments. They weren't bothered by the Monday Couple. They'll still win for sure with a strategy.