My Ideal Type

Chapter Summary: Throwback chapter for Episode 95 of After School Club while they promoted Danger, Jennie shows off her guitar skills, reveals fun facts such as her ideal type, first kiss and the high expectations & insecurities with her anticipated DJ skills.

Words: 4,000+

Author's Note: English is in Italics. 

----

With Eric Nam and Jimin as the MCs for this episode of After School Club, they happily announce BTS to come on stage. The members of BTS were all in their Danger outfits, promoting their new album Dark & Wild.

"Aye! What up! What up!" Jen happily greeted with a mic in her hand. Suga started to lay on the ground, posing coolly while Jimin kneeled next to him. "And let the goofiness begin." She laughed at the members lying around the set. She decided to sit with Jimin on the yellow box afterwards, while the rest of the members lay around the other seats.

"Okay, so they're lying around." Eric watched them.

"Okay, I think BTS is the first group who has...okay and now they sat on the MC chairs." The female Jimin looks around.

"What is going on?" Eric laughed. After they finally regrouped, BTS stood with the MCs. "We finally have Bangtan here in the studio. Nice to see you guys."

"2! 3! Bangtan! Hello, we are Bangtan Boys!"

"Woo! Yes, we have them here and it's really, really great to see you guys again." Eric says as Rap Monster recalls being on the show around 8 times. He discussed that it's been around three months since their last appearance and he's the second person to be on ASC the most and hopes to make the show more enjoyable.

"We have the energetic, charismatic, talented BTS here, in the studio. Please tweet us your requests for BTS with the hashtag, ASC, pretty please!" Eric announced.

"And BTS will be reading your names and doing your requests so tweet us now." Jimin added.

After a commercial break, BTS was seated with the MCs. Jen sat behind V, next to Jin. "Please introduce yourselves." Jimin gestured.

The camera panned to Taehyung. "YO! V!" He screamed and threw up a peace sign. "HI!" He grinned, waving the peace sign. Jennie let out a soft laugh at Jimin and Eric Nam's reaction because of how shocked they were.

"Ah, that scared me." Eric laughed, still startled.

"RAP MONSTER!" Rapmon shouted.

"Okay." The female Jimin chuckled.

"Chim! Chim! Hello!" Jimin introduced himself.

"SUGA!" He shouted.

"I'm your hope! I'm engine! J-Hope!"

After Jungkook and Jin introduced themselves in Korean, the camera panned to Jennie. "Aye~! It's your girl Jennie!" She waved and blew a kiss to the camera with both hands.

"They're all hyper today." Jimin applauded. "And I'm kinda getting small, right now."

"It's okay. Hey, you know you have a song with his name in it." Eric pointed out, glancing at Suga.

"Give me some Suga~" The MCs started singing and dancing in their seats.

"Suga! Suga!" The rest of the members started to sing and dance in their seats.

"Anyways, we have people that have been waiting for hours." Eric pointed at the screens to a variety of BTS fans with posters, and other merch.