You Are in Your Feelings

Chapter Summary: Still fixated on Jungkook's confession, Jennie goes back home for some events. She talks to her friends and sisters about what went down in her hotel room with Jungkook 

Words: 13,000+

Author's Note: Angelina and Jen's scene together is so silly and cute to me. It's my favorite.

------

After Jungkook walked back to his hotel room door, he let out a sigh and leaned against the wall, thinking about what he had done. Throwing his head back, he let out a curse.

It took every ounce of self restraint to set her down and let her go. He wanted to go back, kiss her more, and make her miss her flight but he had to control himself. Just being able to kiss, hold her, and tell her how he felt was more than enough and he was grateful he was able to catch her before she left. He still felt her lips on his and he couldn't help but think of how right it felt. His heart was beating to its limit while he reminisced about how she grabbed him and kissed him back. The anxiousness and doubts in his head had simmered down and he felt a sense of relief that he finally told her everything.

Now, all he had to do was wait for her answer.

Walking into his room, Jimin and Taehyung immediately rushed over, eager to know exactly what happened.

"Well!?" Taehyung shouted

"How did it go!?" Jimin exclaimed.

"Did she take it well?!"

"What did you say!?"

"What did you do!?"

"Did she tell you she likes you back!?"

Jungkook sat on the bed as his hyungs crowded around him. "I told her everything that was on my mind," he said.

"And!?" his hyungs shouted, shaking him.

"Her reaction was just as I expected."

"She was surprised, right?" Jimin assumed, earning a nod from the Golden Maknae.

"Did it look like she feels the same but was trying to fight it?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook turned to him, a little surprised. "How'd you-"

"Well, I did meet her before all of you. So, I think I know her just a little more than you guys." Taehyung giggled proudly.

"Lies, I know her better," Jimin replied as the 95 Liners bickered.

"I kissed her."

Jungkook's sudden statement caused the two of them to look at him in astonishment.

"Kissed!? KISSED!? AHHHHHHHHH~!" Jimin screamed while he and Tae grabbed onto each other, yelling and jumping around on the bed.

This was their Christmas gift. After all this time, it was finally happening.

"I knew it! I knew they would get carried away." Taehyung cheered.

"See! What did I say?" Jimin giggled.

"What exactly did you do?"

"We want details. Now!"

Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck. "We...kind of...kissed again and again."

"Kind of means definitely," Jimin replied with a huge smile.

"I don't know what came over me but I just didn't want her to leave and get second thoughts about what we were doing. When it felt like she was going to pull away, I just grabbed her back, continuing to kiss her to prove how I felt."