American Hustle Life Episode 1

Chapter Summary: Jennie can't keep her mouth shut when BTS are suddenly kidnapped in LA. She gushes over Tony and BTS meet Coolio

Words: 3,000+

-----

'What is hip hop to Jennie?'

Jennie (I feel like hip hop is how you express yourself. It's real. It's deep. It's not about money, sex, and drugs. But, not a lot of people understand that. I grew up listening to a lot of hip hop because of my father. He would always blast the music around the house. Almost every single day. He made me want to learn more about it. I'm eager to learn more about hip hop.)

In the practice room, while the guys were practicing, Bang PD and the manager walked in and they bowed and greeted them. Asking where Jennie was, Rap Monster informed him that she was taking a quick bathroom break. Bang PD decided to tell them that they would be going to America to work on their new album, making them excited.

"Jungkook bragged so much." Jimin pointed out.

"Since he stepped on American land," V added.

"And that the smell is different."

Rap Monster grinned feeling excited. "Oh, wait until Jennie finds out."

"Find out about what?" She walked in, immediately bowing and greeting Bang PD and the manager.

"You all are headed to America to work on the new album." Bang PD let her know as she looked around. "How do you feel?"

"C-come again?" She stammered. "A-America?"

Jennie (AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

"Jennie, are you okay?" Namjoon chuckled and put a hand on her shoulder. The guys watched on in amusement as she tried to pull herself together.

"She's shook." Jimin chuckled, watching her eyes get glossy while putting her hands together.

"This isn't happening, we're actually going to America?" The excitement of her voice made Bang PD smile and nod as she jumped up and down. After settling down, Bang PD continued to give them instructions.

"This is not an opportunity that is just given to anyone, any day. And as you know...you're not going to play, right? Of course, it'd be good to get excited but go there prepared, right? You're not going there to play. Jennie, I'm counting on you to be a helpful guide for them when you land."

"Yes, sir." She bowed.

"You all can do well, right?"

The members respond with a contented, "Yes."

"Because I want you all to do well. I prepared something really special. A special present. This is probably going to be the first and last time you're receiving something like this as a singer under me. Don't think things like, 'Oh, there'll be another one.' Right?" He revealed a gold envelope, making Jennie and the guys grin and clap.

"It's gold!" Jimin pointed out.

"It's hip-hop." J-Hope added.

"Isn't it great?" Bang PD smiled

"We'll work hard." Rap Monster reassured

"I'm going to give it to your manager so when you land in America and tell him to give it to you, quickly." Bang PD informed them. "Like it?"

"Yes!"

'Smiles they cannot hide'

Jennie (I'm trying not to tear up right now like this is friggin' awesome! I'm going home! We're going to America! I can't wait to show them around!)