BTS In Dubai

Words: 3,000+

------

'Visiting a magical country Dubai for summer package'

Bangtan's next summer package was in Dubai. They got settled in at the Palazzo Versace Hotel and went on to start their day off by experiencing a desert.

'Going to Safari Desert in Dubai. Driving across the golden desert on a four-wheel drive vehicle'

Jennie drove in the car with Suga, Jungkook, and Jimin. She sat with Suga in the back while Jungkook and Jimin sat in front of them. Their car ride was much quieter than the other car that had the rest of the members in it. Jimin and Jungkook listened to their music separately while Suga shared an earbud with Jennie. She listened to his playlist and once The Don by Nas played, Suga let out a low chuckle as she danced in her seat.

Arriving at the desert, Jennie soaked it all in. Dubai was beautiful and the sun felt great against her skin.

"I love this. Like, look at this scenery! And we get to take photos here? Couldn't get any better," she smiled as the camera filmed her snapping photos. J-Hope was happily yelling about Bangtan arriving in the background. "I need to send these to my parents. They'll love this,"

'Everyone is speechless because of its beautiful scenery'

Once the photoshoot began, the members were given sandboards to ride down the dune. Jennie balanced perfectly on her board and slid down the sand while the photographer snapped away.

"How do you do that!?" Suga called out.

"Practice makes perfect!" she answered with a grin.

With her selfie stick, she walked around, enjoying the view. "I think I have gotten much better at skating thanks to Kevin. So shoutout to my friend," she said. "I'll make sure to visit you and attend one of your basketball games at your college,"

"Ennie! Try running up the sand dune!" Jimin suggested.

When she watched him slip down and fall, she laughed. Soon after Suga and Jin rolled down the sand.

"I would roll down there but I don't want to get my hair filled with sand," she said when asked by V if she wanted to join him with Jungkook.

"Jennie, watch this!" Jungkook shouted out and jumped down the sand dune, rolling over. He then smoothly stopped and posed.

She applauded him while shouting, "Ten out of ten, Kookie!"

"Wow, awesome!" V praised. "Jungkook, that was so cool,"

BTS spent a few hours in the area, playing around, and even had a few sand fights.

"Jin. Back up. Back up, right now." she warned, taking steps back as he walked over to her with a handful of sand after chasing Jimin. She shrieked and jumped out of the direction he threw the sand and began running away. "Not cool! I am not getting sand in my damn hair!"

"Get her!" Jimin shouted, running after her

After they finished their photoshoot in the desert, Bangtan went to the Dubai Desert Bedouin camp to experience their traditional culture. Performers were dancing around and Jennie was mesmerized. She loved how they danced. The way their bodies moved. V was even invited to dance with them. A fun first night.

"Hey! I'm Jennie and I am happily in Dubai!" she waved to the camera after being seated for a solo interview.

'What did you do today?'

"We went to the desert and it was breathtaking. You have got to check it out. Dubai is beautiful. And the sunset looked so romantic." she smiled, thinking about her and Jungkook briefly walking around to check out the sunset.