Just One Day

Chapter Summary: BTS and Jennie promote Just One Day and attend weekly idol. Jennie and the rest of BTS join in to prank Rap Monster during his 4 Things filming and Jen gives her point of view on him

Words: 6,000+

-----

Before they knew it, it was time to film the music video for Just One Day. On the set, with the Bangtan Bomb camera facing her, Jennie waved.

"Hey! Jennie here! The Bangtan girl and the Bangtan boys will be filming Just One Day today. I'm so excited. We're dancing with chairs this time!" She clapped. "The song is really cute. I like the scenery for the music video as well. All the white and the lightning. It's a good mix."

"Just one day~" Jin came up behind her and presented her with a rose.

She gasped dramatically, looking at the rose in awe. "For me!?"

Her outfit for the video consisted of a white sweater dress with black tights under it. The long-sleeved sweater dress had a turtleneck with it and stopped just before the knee. The sleeves were raised up to her forearms and she wore black boots to go with the outfit. Her hair was styled with a messy side ponytail, resting on her shoulder with some hair loose on the other side.

Filming was going well as they first started off with their choreography on the chairs.

"How's my facial expressions?" Jennie stood next to Jungkook as they examined the footage, analyzing their dance moves. "I hope I'm not stoned face, again."

As she watched, she noticed how in sync the dance moves were and was impressed at the camera work.

Jungkook put his hands on her cheeks. "Ah~ you dropped your smile~. Don't do that!" He put his hands on her shoulders and started shaking her as she let out a laugh.

"My face was hurting from smiling so much." She explained as she turned to the camera. "I was trying to make sure my expressions were softer and not forced. I'll work hard!"

Later on, during the filming, Jennie and J-Hope did their small dance in the dimmed light background.

"I've gotten so used to J-Hope kissing me on the cheek for the dance that I feel weird not getting a kiss on the cheek from him every day, haha." She chuckled to herself.

After waiting for her cue again, the Bangtan Bomb camera went up to her after going to Jin for a few words.

"They told me to act cute for this. I'm supposed to be the wing woman for the girl we're singing about. I'll try my best." She shot the camera a thumbs up.

When it was time for her shot, against the white wall with the clock as a shadow in front of her, swaying from right to left with the music playing. Namjoon and Jimin were next to her, doing their own thing while she ran her fingertips in her hair to put some behind her ear, waiting for her cue.

"Girl, I see you blushing! All the time. His smiles leave you in a daze." She put a fingertip on her chin, looking away, up in the air. "It gives you a craze. Don't be shy. Spend the day with him." She nudged them both. "He's a keeper if you ask me. I guarantee." She nodded in approval.

"You take his breath away." She put a hand over her chest. "And if I may. I'll be the first to tell you that he really likes you. And I ship you two. Now make his dreams come true." She pointed to the camera.

When the director says cut, the makeup artist retouches her hair and makeup. While being filmed, she waved at the Bangtan Bomb camera.

After the filming was done, Jen and Jin stood together in front of the camera. "We put a lot of effort into filming Just One Day, so I really hope you'll love it a lot!" He said