Let's Party

Thank you all for your well wishes

The swelling has finally abated, but there is still some recovery needed.

That being said, I finally feel that I can continue writing this story.

Whilst I am still recovering the updates will be reduced to once a week.

Well wishes to you all x

...................

Let's Party

...................

I wake the following morning tangled in Thorne's limbs. I feel the suns warm rays on my body, as his hand tenderly stokes my naked stomach.

Memories of the previous night come rushing back. Baby dragons!

I can't help the grin that nearly splits my face.

"We need to get ready. We have to open the festival soon." I say snuggling further into him, not really wanting to leave our bed.

Thorne's arm suddenly snaps out, catching Buttercup mid-air, a shiny trinket in her mouth. Gently placing her back on the floor, she scurries to the open door.

I watch the blonde body of Cutie Pie quickly leaving our room following his sister, also carrying something in his mouth.

Thorne and I look at each other, raising our eyebrows.

We get dressed, Thorne making it take longer as he keeps distracting me with kisses and caresses.

We finally emerge into the dining area.

Raine with Cutie Pie, tying a bow around his neck.

"There you go, perfect." He says to the proud cub. "Who is next?" Buttercup approaches with her shiny trinket. Raine appraises her choice and begins to rummage in the straps of cloth littered around him. Pulling out a lilac strip he crafts a bow, the trinket dangling from it.

I look to the other cubs. Each have a decoration around their necks. The level of cuteness makes me want to coo and ruffle their neat fur.

"Oh, my lord. Aren't you all looking smart." I utter in amazement. There are very few times all of them are clean and tidy. Angel, having her white fur brushed by Marsh, pauses her purring momentarily and lets out a cute yip.

"Good morning sleepy head. We have your favourite for breakfast waiting for you." Mateo says as he kisses me tenderly.

Sniggering. "Which one? I am pretty sure all of your cooking is her favourite." Luca pipes up.

"You can talk." I retort in jest. I give Mateo another kiss. "Thank you, my sweet bear."

As I eat, I look up to the males. All of them keep looking over with large grins.