Day Twenty Three - The Royals E!

-Then-

The Royals were hosting their annual Christmas party. Members from charities, aristocrats, family and friends. Liam and Eleanor were about five and were running around, chasing each other when liam bumped into someone. There was a small yelp and the twins came to a halt.

"I'm sorry." I'm so sorry." Liam quickly apologised to the girl he knocked over. "Here." he offered her hand and she took it and was helped back onto her feet.

"That wasn't nice. My Mummy says it's rude to run inside." The little girl scolded

"Sorry." the twins apologised

"I'm Liam and this is my sister Eleanor." Liam told her.

"Angelica!" the little girl turned with a small gasp "Angelica!"

"Bye." Angelica replied "Coming Mummy!" she rushed off leaving the twins.

_____________

From then on Angelica and Liam kept being brought together. Both by fate and by their parents in hopes that one day the two would marry. As the two grew up, things began to look that way. When the two were 15 they began dating. Liam and Angelica were happy. They were each others firsts in a lot of things. They taught each other about love and relationships. Everyone thought they knew where things were eventually leading.

Then a few months after Angelica's 18th birthday Liam broke things off.. He didn't give a reason or a apology he just did leaving Angelica heartbroken. She eventually saw why, Liam had turned his interest to Ophelia Price.

This lit a fire in Angelica's heart. She didn't want to be walked all over again and she wouldn't. She sought discipline, loyalty, a purpose and she found that in the armed forces. She enlisted much to the chagrin of her mother. Luckily her father supported her and she left. During her time in the services, she healed herself and gained focusing her life.

Two weeks before Christmas, Angelica and Robert were stationed overseas and supposed to be going home soon. Angelica was laughing and joking with her section, when Robert joined them.

"Sounds like fun over here." Robert voiced and the soldiers scrambled to their feet and to attention. "There's no need for that. Please." they all relaxed a little around him

"So what were you finding so funny?" Robert wondered They all glanced at each other not saying anything. "What? Come on out with it."

"They were...." everyone looked to Angelica "Trying to get me to sing a christmas song for the karaoke. My illustrious fellow soldiers keep referring to a drunken night some months ago and have never let me down." some of them snorted in amusement

"Shut up." she shoved the one that was closest to her.

"Well I distinctively remember a time you and my brother singing very loud at a Christmas party." Robert noticed the other soldiers scowl at the mention of his brother and something clicked for him. "Ah. I see." he cleared his throat

"Either way they twisted my arm. Nothing like embarrassing myself to bring us all together." she headed onto the state. Robert chuckled as the team clapped and cheered. He then looked to a nervous Angelica, so he decided to join her up on stage.

"Mind if I join you?" he wondered

"Are you serious?" she asked and Robert shrugged and then picked the son. Baby its called outside started playing. Angelica and Robert began to sing as the other watched on in shack at the next king of England sing.

_____________________

Not long after that Christmas, Robert went missing and was presumed dead. Angelica was confused and lost as to how it could have happened. It messed with her head. I knocked her off her game that she and her section were caught in a ambush. Some of her brothers were killed, some survived including herself.