Day Two - NCIS

Tony, Ziva, McGee an Gibbs were called to a crime scene of a dead Navy Captain, a few days before Christmas. They worked the scene as usual and processed everything before sending it back to the lab. Then they got to work doing research.

"Captain Naveah Woodrow..."McGee began telling Gibbs what they had found.

"Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!" Abby came running in waving her hands about.

"What is it Abby?" Gibbs questioned

"We got a problem. I ran the fingerprints you gave me from the second cellphone." she began

"Okay and what did you get?"

"That's my point and problem. I didn't get anything. Well actually I did get something and that something was a push back to a classified CIA file."

"CIA? Whats the CIA got to do with it." Tony's phone started to ring and he answered as the other continued to have a conversation.

"I'll be right there Director." Tony shrugged towards Gibbs who as looking at him and then headed up to MTAC. He scanned himself in and entered the secure room.

"You wanted to see me director?" Tony voiced coming down.

"Give us the room please." Vance requested and everybody filed out. "Agent Dinozzo, Miss Sciuto ran finger prints from the crime scene of the Captain.

"Yeah, but then she hit a CIA wall." Tony replied

"There is a reason for the and their director read me in."

"So who do the prints belong to and why not tell Gibbs and the rest of the team?"

"Because the prints belong to..." he brought the ID up on the screen. "your sister."

"Avery? No that's not possible. Ave is a recruitment specialist, something boring like that." Tony denied

" A cover." A voice came up from video link appearing on screen.

"Agent Dinozzo this is James DeVoe Director of the CIA."

"Agent Avery Dinozzo was recruited out of MIT , she has been a deep cover agents for a number of years now. One of our best." DeVoe told them over the video link.

"Director please explain why her finger prints were at the crime scene of a navy officer?" DeVoe sighed

"Agent Dinozzo was assigned to a deep cover op two years ago. The target was Nikolai Demitriov, a Russian arms dealer that has been smuggling guns for some very bad people for at least five years. Before that it was his fathers business, that we thought we had managed to shut down. Only for Nikolai to start it back up again. Avery was working the research angle, when she spotted a weak spot.

"Which was?"

"Women." DeVoe chuckled "Demetriov had dated ten women/girls from the age of 16 to now. H had a type and your sister thought that could be exploited."

"So how did she get involved with the Captain?" was the question.

"Your sister volunteered. She read him like a book, and put herself in his cross hairs. Demtriov fell hook, line and sinker. nine months ago he proposed and she said yes. By marrying him she was inducted into the family business and was feeling us intel like never before. That was until a about a day or so ago.

She wrote coded letters and the latest one that we have just received was about a Navy Captain that was sniffing around their business. Captain Woodrow was looking into one of her subordinates a seaman that was apparently on the payroll. She asked us to warn her off, stating that she was close to bringing down the entire network for good. With the request to bring her back in three months time."