Day Twelve - Hawaii Five -0

MiMi McGarrett sat in the cafeteria at lunchtime. She was happily chatting with her friends about what they'd be doing over Christmas break. The happiness was soon to be short lived. Mimi's ex Brandon strutted over acting like the big man he thought he was.

"Mimi, baby. How you doing?" he tried to slide up next to her.

"Go away, Brandon." Mimi rolled her eyes. One of her friends already had her phone out filming the exchange.

"Don't be like that. I told you I was sorry. It was a honest mistake ." he cooed in her ear

"Mistake was the first time I forgave you, this is me being smart. Now leave me alone." came the second request and warning. Yet Brandon didn't take the hint.

"Don't be like that." Mimi sighed and removed herself from the situation, yet again Brandon didn't take the hint and followed her. "Mimi I said I was sorry." he grabbed her arm and in turn she turned sharply and punched him.

"Take a hint Brandon" she brushed his arm off her. "I said it's over. I've been saying it's over for over a month." she shook her head. She then went to leave and got half way before Brandon ran over letting out this growl. Mimi being her fathers daughter, goes on auto pilot. Turns and dodges the in coming attack then grabs is arm bringing it back to a awkward angle. Then she grabbed his neck and shoved his face into a table.

"Seriously? Ass iff harassment and stalking me wasn't enough. You now have attempted assault and actual assault. How dare you lay your hands on a woman." she shouted at him.

"Melissa McGarrett you let go right now." Mimi was ordered and she sighed

"He started it. I just finished it."

"Principal's office. Now!" Mimi huffed out a breath.

"Kayla, phone." her friend who recorded everything passed it over.

"I'll take that." the teacher tried to reach for the phone.

"Kiss my ass!" Mimi retorted slipping the phone down her top and into her bra.

____________________________________

Steve strolled his way through the halls of the high school to the Principals office. When he arrived, Steve noticed his daughters friends waiting outside.

"Hey ladies. What...what are you doing out here?" he wondered

"We're here for Mimi, sir." Isla answered

"Yeah, they're totally blackballing our friend. It's not right." Kayla added

"It was self defence. se told him to back off but he never listens." Maya finished just as the Principal opened her door.

"Commander McGarrett. Please come in." Steve nodded to them and entered the office. Mimi was sat in one of the two chairs with her legs crossed.

"You all right sweetheart?" Steve asked soothing his daughters hair before he sat down.

"Better now that you're here." she gave him a relieved smile

"Melissa here was caught fighting." the Principal began.

"That's your first lie, Principal." Mimi cut her off "I was defending myself." she then turned to her Dad.

"Brandon has been harassing and stalking me for the past month. Ever since I dumped his cheating ass. Today was no different. I told him to leave me alone, he wouldn't" she explained to her father

"Then you or one of your friends should have got a teacher." Principal replied

"We've done that twice. You bozos do nothing because Brandon's Dad had big money and lines your pockets in exchanging for looking the other way to his sons violations. Dad I tried to leave. Look." she brought out the phone Kayla was recording on. "After the first week of texting I told the girls to document everything if Brandon started anything with me or was in close proximity." Mimi showed her Dad the video of what happened in the cafeteria.

"So one of your staff doesn't even question the situation." Steve then scrolled through the phone watching another video "Oh and here's one where my daughter approaches a teacher asking for help and is denied. Sweetheart, why didn't you come to me with this sooner?" Steve questioned

"This is what I was gonna talk to you about after school. This video aside I had enough to file a complaint and have a judge issue a restraining order. Harassment is one thing i now have three more charges against him to add." Steve nodded in understanding.

"Okay then I'll call HPD get them down here."

"Commander McGarrett!" The principal protested

"I suggest you call your lawyer, because while my daughters filing charges against her ex. I will be filing charges against you and these teachers for child endangerment and preventing the course of justice." Steve made the call.

"I bet you're thrilled you decided to call my Dad, aren't you?" Mimi raised her eyebrow at the woman.

_______________

The Principal, two teachers and Brandon were arrested and escorted out of school. Brandon's parents arrived, screeched to a halt in their car and jumped out running over as his son was being escorted out to the police car.

"What the hell is going on here?! Let go of my son, my lawyers will here about this." Brandons father shouted. Mimi and her friends were leant against her Dad's car with her friends.

"Mr Davis is it? Brandons Dad?" Steve inquired.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Who the hell am I? Well I am the father of the daughter your son had been harassing, stalking and now assaulted. So yeah I think a lawyer sounds like a good idea. Maybe even a publicist because right now every parent here now sees you as the two who allow is son to harm and intimidate a young woman and pay teachers off to get away with it. Good Luck getting any business." Steve calmly turns around "Mimi let's go." he heads over to his daughter.

"I'm taking you to the station to give your full statement. Then Kamekona is giving you a free meal. Ladies." he stopped "Before we go I want to thank you three for having my daughters back."

"She's our best friend, sir." Kayla smiled

"Either way, this weekend you and your families are all invited around to ours for a cookout."

"Thanks, commander." The girls chimed

"Merry Christmas, ladies."

"Merry Christmas, Commander."