Day Two - The Vampire Diaries

Sleigh bells ring are you listening? In the lane, snow is glistening A beautiful sight, we're happy tonight, walking in a winter wonderland.

-Marianne-

Christmas songs played as I hummed along making my way to the bar of the Mystic Grill. Ordering my self a cup of hot chocolate and waiting. As much as I loved the holidays, the sucked if you were alone. Don't get me wrong it's all right being on your own, that's until you see all the loved up couples or best friends sharing a good time together. Because I had the last name Mikaelson, those that we know just turn their nose up and judge me from my brothers antics. It honestly makes me want to rip their throat out.

"Plotting your Christmas kill list, sister?" Kol smirked strolling up to me.

"Worse, I'm planning how to charm people." Marianne laughed "That's much more diabolical, watch them running around when they thing we've got a bad id..."

"What?" Kol wondered my hot chocolate was handed to me.

"Oh, brother, I think I've just thought of the best Christmas gift. Wanna help me cause some festive trouble?" I question which only made his smirk grow even more.

"Absolutely"

"Fantastic, call Rebekah and know she wouldn't pass up the chance to make Elena Gilbert shiver with anticipation." he got his phone out and called our sister.

-------

My great idea was to host a Winter ball. To any normal person living here, it would be just another ball thrown by the rich. However to the ever annoying as ever assuming mystic falls idiots, they would suspect that one of us is up to something. Well we were, I explained that the only thing we were up to was nothing. We wouldn't actually do anything major, just look like we do something. It was genius, they would spend the whole party miserable and on edge while we had all the fun. It was diabolical in its simplicity. I even got Nik to grant a temporary reprieve to Katherine so that she could up the anti in suspicion.

The night of the ball came and I was fitted into my dress. then Kol escorted me downstairs. They all turned out. Damon, Elena, Stefan, Tyler, Caroline, Matt, Jeremy. All to see what would happen. I chuckled to myself as we began to mingle finally coming to them

"I'm so glad you're here. Merry Christmas." I smiled "Don't you worry your heads, my brothers are on the upmost best behaviour tonight. Enjoy the party." I glided away but stopped to listen in.

"Yeah right, like they ever say jump because one of their sisters says how high." Damon scoffed

"Maybe it is just a normal Christmas party." Stefan replied

"I doubt that. But if something happens at least were...." she trailed off

"Elena where are you going? What happened?" Stefan questioned his ex-girlfriend

"I could have sworn I saw Katherine." Elena breathed

"Katherine? Why would Katherine be anywhere near Klaus? That's stupid." You could practically hear Damon rolling his eyes.

"I know what I saw Damon." that ensued a 'heated discussion'

"Looks like that did the trick." Katherine chimed as she came to stand next to me half her face covered by a mask "Toying with people is always fun. Especially the boys."

"I know. THey're all on edge because they think something going to happen. Tell me Kathrine how far are you willing to go, to get under her skin?" Katherine raised a eyebrow

"What you you have in mind little Mikaelson?"

--------

Okay so nothing was actually something, but It wasn't like it was life or death kind of something. Just toying with the locals winding them up and letting them go. My family called to dance and I came to stand in front of Stefan.