Day Twenty Three - Queen Breanne

Christmas time was once again upon Auradon. In Auradon fashion it welcomed the season with a flush of activities that rounded off on Christmas Eve with a ball. Today was the Christmas Parade and Showcase. Breanne and Harry got ready together, sharing smiles and giggles through the mirror. Harry fixed his read suit and was done

"Are you ready my love?" Harry offered his hand out just as she finished putting her second earring in.

"I am now." she lifted her gown and turned to take his hand. She the leant over and kissed his cheek "You devilishly Christmasy."

"Why thank you, I tried." He smirked at her, making her laugh. The two left their room and made their way arm in arm to the front of the castle. Their family was waiting for them. On the royal float.

"You really do this?" Harry asked as they stopped seeing the float.

"Yes. One of the old pre United traditions. It's original conception was seen to be believed. Now it's a symbol of hope. When the kingdoms united there were many times of unrest due to the villains. Seeing my family reminded them that those times were past. With us now being at the centre we symbolise a new fresh future of acceptance and forgiveness." Breanne smile softly towards him. "It's just like every other thing we've done okay? These first few years of the bridge being down the change in monarchy and a handsome pirate turned King. Dawn of a new age."

"You're lucky you're cute. I wouldn't do this for anyone else."

"I know." she chimed. The storm stepped onto the float which hand a higher mounting just for the new King and Queen. "You ready?" she asked him and he gave a nod. The float left and joined the parade. The peoples of Auradon cheered, clapped and waved and the members of the parade. Then came Breanne and Harry, the two waved to louder cheers and applause. Breanne swayed a little to the beat of the school band. Harry slipped his arm around his wife waist and she gazed up to him.

"Your crown's crooked" she tilted it back into place and gave him a wink before turning back to the crowds. A half hour later Harry helped his wife and Queen down the steps of the float and off to the stage where her family hadn't disembarked before her and were now lined up. She made her way to the microphone as everyone quietened down.

"My dear people of Auradon and its friends near and far. As we kick off the celebrations to yet another wonderful Christmas, let us never forget how far we've come. What was lost was found once more. Where darkness now light heads. In despair there will be hope. Times change constantly as all things should but here in the united States of Auradon change is not something to be feared it is something to celebrate because with change anything and everything is possible. Christmas is a time to come together to celebrate another year and the ancestors who live in our hearts, forever more. So without further or do, I Queen Breanne alone with my husband King Harry." Harry stepped forwards and took her hand "Wish you a very Merry Christmas and happy Holidays." the crowd broke out into a deafening applause.

After the speech came the showcase and the wonderful performances from people all over the Kingdom. Breanne change and took to the stage, rocking out with the people.

Ariana grande santa tell me.

_____________________________

Breanne and Harry had a full schedule that they barely had anytime to breath. So when their final event on Christmas Eve came and with the ball. Breanne made her way over to Harry and fixed his tie.

"One more to go." He breathed 

"Yes, one more. There, perfect." she gave him a chaste kiss and then a sigh "Let's do this." The two gave a firm nod to one another and then left for the ballroom where all the royalty and nobles from the Kingdoms.

"Announcing their Majesties Queen Breanne and King Harry of the United States of Auradon" the doors opened. Breanne and Harry entered to the attendees bowing or curtsying to their presence. The two make their way into the middle of the dance floor to commence the opening dance

Rose and Giovanni dance

People joined in and the festivities began. Breanne and Harry went to mingle with the other guests. Harry had relaxed over the course of the intense month of back to back engagements and was now a pro at and did it with ease. The two talked and charmed their way through the party. Harry broke off to bring his wife back to dancing.

"So I bet with Lonnie that I could dance to a song from her parents better than her." he admitted to her which made her laugh.

"Oh it's so on. Wait a sec." Breanne clicked her fingers and she changed the two of their outfits. Music started playing and the dance floor cleared.

At the end of the dance the two rushed to Shang and Mulan bowing to them in respect