Day Twenty Two - Charmed

It was a cold Christmas eve night and Chris was scrolling through the book of shadows, frantically. Piper came in holding Wyatt over her bump holding the baby version of him. She looked at him confused

"What's got you in such a frantic mess? lighten up it's Christmas."

"Yeah we;; one Christmas is about to end if I don't find this daemon." he retorted and then stopped "Finally" he began rushing back and forth

"You need to call your sisters. We've got a daemon to vanquish."

"It's Christmas can't this one wait?"

"No. Look this one is important. This one I know will have a impact on Wyatt's future just please, call Phoebe and Paige and once this is over I'll explain everything. Please." Chris pleaded. Piper rolled her eyes and sighed

"Fine, but you're explaining this one and in detail. None of that future prevents you." Piper went to get her sisters and a called down Leo to watch Wyatt. Phoebe and Paige arrived in the attic just as Chris finished

"Okay here is the potion and this is the spell. I'll lead the way." He handed what they need over. They all held onto each other and Chris orbed them a way. And arrived in a bedroom.

"Where are we?"

"Home of Julie and Dustin Bedford." there were screams and the sisters and Chris kicked into action. They ran out and saw the daemon who was had already attacked the mother and father. The sisters quickly threw the potion and spoke the spell vanquishing him for good.

"Okay, what the hell?" Phoebe questioned. Chris looked around and diverted into another room "Can someone explain what that was and why the deciding to attack tonight of all nights?"

"Reason number one." Chris voiced coming out with a baby cradled in his arms.

"Is that a baby?" Paige asked and Piper slapped her sisters arm

"Chris I think it's time you tell us what's going on." Piper folded her arms

______________________

The four of them returned home and Piper had brought out Wyatt's Moses basket so that the little baby could be laid down.

"Now explain." Piper insisted

"We just saved your future daughter in law." Chris came out with it. The three stare at him like he grew another head.

"Run that by me again?" Phoebe replied

"This is Lila Bedford she was born three months ago and she's destined not only to be a powerful witch but she's also meant to be the future wife of Wyatt. In my future Lila was killed with her parents tonight stopping her who she was meant to be." he explained

"No, still confused." Piper shook her head

"Okay so when most witches or warlocks are born they have certain things that are meant to happen to them. A lot of it is to with Bloodlines and family ancestral stuff. Witches and Warlocks don't even know half of what they were doing has been orchestrated. In my time nearly everything is bad. Species that are around today are all but extinct. One of them are cupids. That cover all biases connecting soulmates together. Cupids have a way of knowing who's meant to be and because there are six billion people on earth, they tend to note things down. Not everyone agrees with who the bring together but i'm getting off topic. I found one of their ledgers Wyatt in my time was supposed to eventually marry Lila only when I looked further into it. She was killed before he even had a chance to know who she was."

"But now we've saved her." Paige added

"Yeah. Lila is what's known as a Pure-light witch. She is rare, like super rare."

"I've never heard of a pure light witch. Oh-okay." Phoebe nodded

"Okay so you know all about how many variants our out there aside from humans, witches, whitelighters and warlocks." they nodded "Inter-relationships while frowned upon, they happen. All the time. A pure light witch comes from good witches and warlocks marrying each other. No crossing species not even with humans. They low key have the same reputation as being a charmed one. A pure light witch is super powerful mothers don't know they carry them because what is coming from their baby, the chalk up to hormones effecting their powers. It was a leading theory of mine that the daemon was tipped off about Lila. Killing her is a good guarantee that Wyatt could never be swayed back to the light."

"So he's all good then?" Paige wonders "If we saved Lila then Wyatt won't turn."

"Not exactly, we still haven't find out who tries to turn him. All we've done is tipped the odds back in our favour. Evened out the deck out."

"Okay what now?" Piper wondered

"She needs to be protected. She needs a white lighter sooner rather than later and put in a glass tower."

"Okay, now your exaggerating." Piper rolled her eyes "I will seal with Leo and see what the elders can do to make sure she and Wyatt are okay." Piper headed upstairs

"She has a lot going for her for someone so little." Phoebe commented as Lila started crying. Paige got up and checked over the little girl before realising what was making Lila upset.

"Dirty Diaper. I've got this one." Paige took her upstairs

"So these pure light witches they're from a all good line of witches and warlocks and they're powerful."

"That's a crude way of putting it. A lot goes into being a good witch or warlock depending the span of their life time. A lot of magic is used calling on the ancestral power, the power of the dead. Lila had at least 2,000 years work of good witches and warlocks that is some serious juice running through her and she'll need guidance to make sure she not only doesn't get killed but also remains on the right path. That and it held that she could kick tame Wyatt just by snapping her fingers."

"Okay I've spoken with Leo, Lila will stay here over Christmas while he talks with elders but it looks like she'll be heading to magic school where she can be protected." Piper says as she comes back down holding Wyatt.

"Fresh and Clean. I'm gonna run out and get some supplies for a 3month old." Paige came back as well and handed Lila off to Chris.

"I guess is the new normal for now." he breathed and stared down at the infant.