Day Twenty One - Teen Wolf

Holly walked through the halls of beacon hills clutching her books to her chest. She had her head down, and wasn't fully concentrating on where she was going. Not until she bumped into someone, her books fell to the ground.

"Watch where you're going freak." Jackson sneered at her and she looked up to him.

"There's no need to be a ass, Jackson. " She grumbled

"What did you say?" he growled but she didn't answer him just collected her books and stood up "I said what did you just say." he shoved her into a locker

"Are you deaf as well as dumb now? I said there is no need to be a ass." she lifts her knee up sharply into his junk causing him to groan and step back letting her go. She quickly moved away and headed to my next class. Pushing her glasses up she sits down at the back of the classroom and watch everyone else come in. Jackson does with Lydia. Scott, Stiles, the new girl who she has yet to learn the name of. The second bell rings and the teacher begins.

"Now since as it the last day before Christmas break. Guess what in nearly every school tradition, you get to do jack all and watch a movie. So enjoy the grinch." people groaned as it was put on. Holly took out her notebook and began sketching the images from her dream. The world became silent around her and she drifted into her own little world.

Even when the bell rang for next class she didn't nice till the teacher brought her out of her daze. she then went on her way through classes and avoiding any more run ins with Jackson. Then she went home. Home was a loose term, it wasn't comfy and full of loving holiday spirit. It was cold and practically empty. He parents weren't even going to be there for the holidays. She was left money for supplies to tidy her over to the holidays. She went grocery shopping and then brought everything home. As she was putting the food away she saw red eyes from the bushes in her back garden. She gasped and left what she was doing to go outside.

"Hello?" she called "Hello." there was no answer

"Stupid Holly, if its a serial killer they're hardly gonna let you know they're there genius." she muttered to herself.

"I wouldn't call myself a serial killer." she jumped hearing a voice behind her and she turned sharply coming face to face with...

"Your Derek Hale." she breathed

"You know who I am." he replied

"Yes." she answered "My parents grew up with yours. The practically idolised your mother. Quite disturbing really." she commented

"That and i've seen you with Scott McCall."

"You seem to notice a lot...Holly." Holly tucked some of her hair back as his eyes pierced into hers.

"It's not that hard when you're a social outcast not even the lower so called losers want to hand out with you. Completely alone in the world, watching from the outside in." she retorted "Why are you here?" she questioned

"I have a question for you."

"And what might that be?"

"Would you like to be on the inside?" he wondered "Have a pack, a family. A way to not be alone anymore." she didn't answer at first thinking about it. if this is what God was offering she wasn't that much interested.

"What do I need to do?"

_______________________

Holly, was given the bite by Derek and she went through transformation into a werewolf. All above bored and with full consent. She met with Erica, Boyd and Issac and was inducted into the pack, they accepted her and she accepted them. They were family now. Scott didn't know any of this right now though. They broke up for Christmas and Holly became more integrated with wolf life. She was at home and she was looking around at the dull and lifeless place. She felt no reason to decorate, it was only going to be her and she was planning to spend most of her time in her room. But now she had a pack, she had people and she was going to do give back what had been given to her.