Day Four - The Kardashians

Kelsey Jenner was the youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner clan. She had seen her sisters go through everything. Fame, fortune, relationships, drama. And she took notes, and formed opinions. Mainly that she highly disliked/hated reality tv. How she couldn't seem to have a decent and authentic conversation with her family these days. She was annoyed that moments felt polluted with the camera's around.

"Hey sweet heart. You seem quiet is something the matter?" Kris entered the kitchen. Kelsey scrambled to cover certain documents up. Not that Kris noticed as she was concentrating on her phone.

"nothing." Kelsey lied "Just doing some homework." Kris hummed not looking up. Kelsey's shoulders sagged but then she peeked down at the leaflet she was hiding. it was for a Christmas show at her school.

"I gotta go. i'm meeting with friends."

"Okay." Kelsey pilled all of her stuff back into her bag and left.

_____________________

Kelsey didn't go to see her friends. Instead she went to see her Dad, Caitlyn let her in and the two of them went into the kitchen. Then she began making her daughter a drink.

"So what brings you to my neck of the woods sweetheart?" Caitlyn wondered as she made Kelsey a hot chocolate. "Is it your Mom again?"

"Isn't it always?"

"Have you told her about the show?" she wondered and handed off the hot beverage.

"No. I almost did this morning, but then I had this vision of her 'Oh my God that's great sweetie' and then being like 'oh if we capture it on camera I can totally get you a record deal'"

"She wouldn't do that."

"Dad you were married to her for like a hundred years, she totally would. And when I would say no, she would then totally try to pressure mean everything would spiral. I just want everyone to be normal and just join in something for fun. Not make a career out of it."

"But she is your Mom and she would want to be there."

"I want her to be there as well, all of them but i just don't want the drama." Kelsey sighed and Caitlyn comforted her.

___________________

Caitlyn shuffled past family members of other students and then sat herself down. She sorted herself out and looked around the amassing crowd here for the show. Taking out her phone she sent out a quick good luck text then waited. The show began and caitlyn watched and clapped for all the performers. When Kelsey was announced Cait to out her phone and began filming.

Last cHRISTMAS kELLY cLARKSON

When Kelsey finished Caitlyn stopped recording and stood up clapping proudly. She whistled and smiled broadly as Kelsey bowed and walked off the stage. After the show the two finally caught up with each other.

"You were amazing sweetheart!" Caitlyn chimed "I loved it. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yeah, Yeah. I just can't believe I did that. It's one thing to sing in my room or in the shower. It's completely different doing it in front of a couple of hundred people. I was so nervous."

"Well, you wouldn't know it. How about a picture?" Kelsey nodded and they had their picture taken. "Oh this is a good one. Please let me post it."

"Just this once." Caitlyn grinned and posted the picture.

@CaitlynJenner: So proud of my baby girl. From signing in the car to singing on stage. Merry Christmas."

__________________

Kris called Caitlyn in anger, after failing to get through to her daughter.

"Well, hello." Caitlyn answered driving home.

"What is this I'm hearing about our daughter performing. it's all over social media." Caitlyn glanced at her daughter who was in the car with her. Kelsey shook her head to her Dad who nodded in understanding.

"There was a charity performance at school. Kelsey signed up and performed.

"Why wasn't i told?"

"She was afraid that you would make a big deal out of it. Have it filmed and maybe even try to pressure her into making something other than harmless fun out of it. So she only invited me."

"I would never...she really thought that?"

"She did."

"Where is she now?" Kris questioned "i can't reach her."

"With friend and then she's coming back to mine for the night." Kris sighed "look, I know your hurt but don't make a big deal out of it you'll only make her more recluse."

"Okay, okay. Wel bye."

"Bye."