Chapter 101: Steamy Shower

Pov y/n

We just throw towels over our shoulders so we won't drip too much as we make our way into the bathroom. The shower is nicely big and has a rain-showerhead that's bigger than I ever saw in real life. It makes me wonder if this shower was designed to do naughty things in here because no normal person needs a shower this huge.

I strip out of my clothes and am the first to enter the shower. The first few drops are cooler than expected and I shriek when they hit my skin but the water quickly gets warmer and feels really nice.
I feel Scarlett entering the shower rather than I see it. Call it wife intuition or whatever.

When I turn around, I freeze for a few seconds, stunned by how hot she looks right now. Taking a shower is something you usually do naked and I've seen her without clothes before but it's breathtaking every time and I don't think I will ever get used to that.
She's so perfect to me and there's not an inch about her body that I don't love.

Without realizing it, I reach one hand out to gently grab her waist and let my thumb follow one of her stretch marks. I love tracing them and showing her how much I love her and everything she might feel insecure about.

"This is one of the most adorable faces of yours." Scarlett says softly and cups my face with one hand, tilting my head up to meet her eyes.

"Will you ever not look at me like you've never seen me naked before?" She asks as she walks me a little further back until we are both under the shower.
I shake my head and place my second hand on her lower back, tugging her closer.

"No because you are so beautiful and every time I see you naked, you seem even more beautiful than I remembered." I answer.

She smiles softly at that and I lean into her hand, loving the feeling of her skin against mine even if it's just a small part. It wakes the urge to feel more of her against me and get as close as possible to her. I want to melt into her and her touch and become one with her.

"You're such a flirt, I love it. And I love you." She hums and brushes her hand over my face to tug some wet strains out of it before leaning in for a soft kiss.

The tingling inside my body grows and I start to feel all giddy and excited again. Her lips are so soft against mine and taste a tiny bit salty from the earlier swim in the sea. My lips open automatically when she presses her body further against mine, sliding her second hand into my hair to keep me where I am.
My fingertips press a little into her skin when her tongue enters my mouth to explore every bit of it. I can't tell if the water is getting hotter or if that's my body temperature but it's definitely warming up here.
My heart beats fast and only when I gasp for air she pulls away slowly, her eyelids have lidded.

"I love you too." I reply, more breathy than I intended but she just knocked all of the air out of my lungs with that kiss.

My words make her smile and she kisses me again, tenderly this time. The kiss isn't deepened but holds so much emotions that it makes my head spin. This is how my life is going to be forever. I get to share kisses and touches with the woman I love.
What could be better than this?

Her hand softly combs through my hair and when she pulls away, she places a single kiss on my nose, making the tingling grow even stronger.

"We need to wash your hair after that trip to the sea." She reminds me and all I can do is nod. I'll do whatever she wants.

To grab the shampoo bottle, she has to let go of me with one hand but makes sure to stay close otherwise. Behind my back, she squirts some shampoo into her hand before walking me back until I'm not under the water anymore. Usually, I'd get cold like this but not when she's so close and makes my skin all sparkly and warm.