Chapter 13: Repaying the favor

A/n: Consider this your smut warning for this whole book. I won't put a warning on each chapter to keep the element of surprise ;)

Pov y/n

It's been a long time since we last shared breakfast between just the two of us. As much as I love having a daughter it definitely keeps you from having spontaneous sex.
Having breakfast with just Scarlett is also nice though. I would probably enjoy it a lot more if I wasn't this horny from her previous actions. She really loves teasing me and one day I'll get her back for it. If I'm not mistaken though, I would say she's horny too because she's way more squirmy than usual.

"Feeling a little uncomfortable?" I ask with a grin and eat some of my pancake.

"What makes you say that?" She asks back and pops a blueberry into her mouth. I shrug and watch her for a few more seconds. Her eyes look back, almost a little challengingly and the heat inside me grows again.

"You're squirming around quite a lot, almost as if your underwear was wet and uncomfortable." A smirk forms on my lips that I can't hide.

Her cheeks flush adorably pink and she hides herself behind her coffee mug. Good to see that I'm not the only one feeling this way. She just hums in response but her change of color was enough of an answer for me.

"I have been thinking." I say and cross my legs, trying to ignore the aching between them.

"Something new." She teases. I stick my tongue out at her and throw a blueberry into her direction that she catches with her mouth, impressive.

"The plane ride reminded me of our trip to London." I explain further and she nods while cutting off a piece of her pancake. I watch her and put my hand on her leg. She eyes me but doesn't say anything. Since she doesn't seem uncomfortable with this, I continue.

"I still have to repay the favor." I remind her but it only seems to confuse her. She tilts her head to the side and swallows down the bite.

"What favor?" She asks and it really looks like she's trying to remember. It almost makes me laugh but I'm guessing she is thinking about something completely different and probably more innocent.

Instead of answering with words, I slide my hand up her thigh and past the hem of her dress. Her breath catches in her throat and her hands freeze right above the pancake. I watch her face for any sign of wanting me to stop but can't find one.

"It reminded me of the sex we had and how you welcomed me to the Mile High Club." I explain and run my hand higher and further between her thighs. Her chest starts rising and falling quicker with shorter breaths and her legs slightly spread for me. It makes me smirk and I happily take that chance.

"It was amazing sex and I remember you making me squirt." I say, my voice lower. The cutlery hits the plate and Scar grabs the edge of the table a little.

"Oh, that favor." She recalls and I nod.
"That favor."

My hand reaches her underwear and I cup her core, feeling the wetness of the fabric. She gasps at the touch and it sends sparks through my veins. God, how I love the sounds she makes during sex.

I press the heel of my hand a little more into her, putting pressure onto her clit and making her gasp again.

"And I intend on making you squirt today as well. I know that it needs enough stimulation in and outside of you and I am more than willing to do everything that will make you feel nearly as good as I did that day. It might not work the first time but maybe the second and if not, we'll see how often you can come in a row." I whisper and lean over to pull her earlobe between my teeth.

Her grip on the table gets stronger and her body pushes against my hand. That's the reaction I was hoping for. I can almost feel more arousal forming at my words and suck a little at her earlobe, making her sigh.

"Do you know what your record is?" I husk into her ear and she slowly shakes her head, her eyes fluttering close for a second.

"What's our record?" She asks, her voice low and dripping with desire.

It fuels a whole new side within me, wanting to take her to bed and go all night until we know how much she can take. With her consent of course and as long as she still enjoys it as well.
But that night won't be tonight and obviously not right now because I know she later on has to care for Rose and I'm also not sure we have enough time to go so many rounds.

"Two but I'm sure we could double it, maybe triple it." I promise and a low moan falls from her lips.

With my hand still cupping her core, I can feel how her legs squeeze together a little as if she wanted to hold back her arousal. That small movement makes me even prouder. As much as I would love to act on this, I don't and pull my hand away. Scarlett looks at me, a mix between frustration and whininess in her eyes. I smirk and shrug.

"You said it yourself, we need to eat first." I repeat her own words to her and I swear if looks could kill, I wouldn't be dead but surely suffering.

But that only makes me smirk even more, two can play this game. I continue eating the last pieces of fruit from my plate before getting up and bringing my plate and mug to the sink.

Scarlett follows rather quickly, taking her own plate and mug with her as well and almost dropping them into the sink. Within seconds her hands are on my face and she pulls me in for a heated kiss. I grab her hips and pull her flush against me, making her gasp into the kiss in surprise.
Her tongue invades my mouth and instantly starts a fight with mine. I don't let her win and after a few seconds, I win and smirk against her lips as we catch our breaths. Her hands slide into my hair and press me back against her lips, holding me close and in position.