Chapter 58

Warning - sexual content

A low growl came from deep in Ryan's throat as he looked down at Quin, his pale skin and dark hair, those piercings.. He wanted to caress every inch of Quin, make him understand just how wonderful he was.

His hands traced Quin's sides, the curve of his hips, the muscles of his thighs. Each gentle and floating touch bringing little gasps and moans, each noise stoking the fire inside him.

Quin's hands reached up to trace circles across Ryan's chest as he bit his lip, his eyes fluttering shut as Ryan began to pepper kisses down his body.

He was so sensitive to Ryan's light touches, and it was incredible and infuriating in equal measure.

It wasn't enough, he wanted more... And for the first time he knew he wanted to go further, he wanted Ryan to mount him.

Ryan indulged in the taste of Quin's soft skin, letting his tongue trail slowly from his mark on his neck, down to his chest where he quickly honed in on that piercing, rolling Quin's budded nipple around in his lips.

"Aah hmnn nnh uh fffhh.."

Each noise, each moan Ryan could rip from Quin was incredible to him, turned him on more than anything ever had before. It was like an addiction, Quin had him addicted to his taste, his sounds, his movements..

Reluctantly he let go of the nipple he was abusing, and instead began to trail kisses down Quin's side, kissing each rib and then each muscle of his stomach.

Quin was lost in a haze of desire, his limbs felt heavy and unresponsive. Yet he felt light as air, as if he were floating in a pool of sensations, each lap of Ryan's tongue simply adding to the building flood he found himself laying in.

He couldn't move, nothing was working and yet he wasn't frightened, oh no this was very different. No fear and no guilt, all of this felt wonderfully right.

Ryan's lips and teeth grazed around Quin's hip, before sliding his tongue into the curve of his groin. Ryan found Quin hard and begging, and quickly slipped him inside his hot and wet mouth.

The taste and smell of Quin's arousal had Ryan's head going fuzzy again, all he could think of was how best to please Quin, how to get him to make those wonderful sighs and groans that drove him wild.

He rolled his tongue slowly over the tip of Quin's cock, teasing the slit that was leaking salty sweet fluid into his mouth. The flavour was sending ghostly sensations across his body, like unknown hands were playing with him. The mental stimulation of holding his mate in his mouth, hearing his groans of utter pleasure, was causing his own body to respond as if it were being touched.

Quin felt his whole body jolt as Ryan's mouth sank around his dick, it was so sensitive and the initial feeling had hurtled up his spine causing him to arch up off the bed.

It was as though his whole body was desperate for Ryan's attention, needing to be touched and felt and claimed as his.

Without even realizing he was doing it, Quin lifted and opened his legs wide, tugging at the pillow below his head with one hand, whilst biting the knuckle of his other to muffle his moans. It felt so good, so hot and throbbing. He couldn't help but arch his back again and whimper loudly as Ryan moved from his length, to slide his tongue down and between his cheeks.

"Aaahmmmff.... R.. Ryan... Mmmmhh... More p..please..."

Quin begged softly as Ryan worked him open with his tongue, lapping and probing enthusiastically.

Ryan dipped his tongue in and out of Quin's tight and sweet hole, lapping up every whimper and every moan he was gifted in return. He pushed his tongue as deep as he could, lips gently sucking and kissing as Quin's sounds intensified.