Chapter 33

They both couldn't move as their breathing came quick and shallow, still coming down from the pleasure they just experienced. Ryan eventually turned his head to look at Quin, naked and flushed a gentle rosy pink.

His eyes were closed and his chest rose with every deep breath he was taking as he tried to calm down from the adrenaline. Eventually Quin also turned his head and looked at Ryan, his eyes glowing softly.

He gave a shy smile, tucking his messy hair behind his ear, reaching over to touch Ryan's arm.

"S...sorry..." He stammered.

He felt the need to apologize, after all he had practically leapt on Ryan as soon as he got in the room. He just hadn't been able to resist the need to be touched, to feel Ryan hold him.

Ryan laughed before taking Quin's hand and kissing his fingers.

"You really don't need to apologize, I told you already... You have full permission with me, baby." Ryan said, watching Quin's face.

He was still waiting for Quin to freak out, but it just wasn't happening. He couldn't believe how lucky he felt right now as he looked up and down Quin's body again, amazed at how sexy he was.

Quin watched Ryan observe him, he expected to feel afraid, but instead he just felt a bit shy. He slowly sat up and wriggled back into his pants, before looking for his top.

Ryan managed to sit himself up too, still somewhat amazed at what had just happened. He was about to lean in and kiss Quin when Quin made a startled sound. Ryan jumped back before looking in the direction Quin was, he then burst into laughter.

"Stop laughing Ryan! It's all over the door!" Quin moaned as he hid his face in his top, mortified by the mess he had made.

"Don't worry, it will wipe off!" Ryan chuckled as Quin held his hand to his mouth.

"There's nothing in here to wipe it off with!" Quin hissed as he slowly got up, examining the rather large splatter on the surface of the door.

Ryan slipped off his pants, the damp patch making them unwearable anyway. He threw them at Quin as he scooted under the blanket, giving him a cheeky grin.

"There you go, you can use those!"

Quin glared at Ryan who simply laughed into his hand, trying to stay quiet. Quin picked up Ryan's pants and sighed, quietly thankful that the door was varnished and easy to clean off.

Quin threw the pants into the laundry basket by the wardrobe before heading to the chest of draws. He opened them and grabbed a fresh pair of fleece joggers for Ryan and threw them at his head.

Quin wasn't angry, just very embarrassed. Especially as Ryan now couldn't stop laughing.

As Quin sat on the bed, Ryan managed to compose himself. Quin got under the quilts and shoved his head into the pillows.

"God you're so cute.." Ryan said after putting on the new pants, leaning over to stroke Quin's back.

"Shut up, no I'm not!" Quin moaned into the pillow, trying his best not to laugh himself. If he wasn't so embarrassed, he'd be pretty impressed with the distance he had shot, but then again he had never felt so desperate, or been made to feel so good before.

"Yes, you really are" Ryan said again, laying down next to Quin and resting his head on Quin's back.

Quin sighed, finally pulling his face out of the pillow, Ryan looking down at him with a smile. He leant forward and kissed Quin's forehead before laying himself down on his side.

Quin wriggled closer and rested against Ryan, taking a contented breath as Ryan pulled the blankets up around them.

"How do you feel?" Ryan asked, gently rubbing Quin's back.