Chapter 43

Warning- Sexual content

Slowly Ryan lowered Quin down so they could lay together, Quin hooking his leg over Ryan's as Ryan tucked Quin's hair behind his ear.

"We really need to stop doing this..." Ryan whispered, stroking Quin's cheek.

"Stop doing what..?" Quin asked, suddenly nervous.

"Hiding things from eachother... I keep thinking I shouldn't tell you things, because I don't want to upset you, and all that happens is we both work ourselves up because we can't work out why the other person is acting strange, when if we just talked about it at the start there would be no misunderstandings..."

Quin nodded, Ryan was right. They had been avoiding talking to each other and ended up thinking neither of them wanted to be close anymore, when in fact the opposite was true...

"I'm sorry, Ryan. It's just hard for me to talk about this stuff... I have never talked about any of this before. I never got "the talk" as a kid, I never got to experiment, so discussing this sort of stuff in that kind of detail is a foreign concept to me..." Quin said quietly.

Ryan leant forward and kissed Quin deeply, finally feeling safe to let his hands wander Quin's body.

Quin wrapped his arm around Ryan, pushing his hand up the back of his top and running his fingers lovingly across his skin. Ryan pressed their foreheads together and sighed happily, resting a hand on Quin's hip.

"Was there anything in there you really wanted to try, anything you wanted me to do...?" Ryan asked quietly.

Quin blushed, he couldn't help but think about the passage he read on "rimming". It had been several days since he first read that passage, and whenever he read the book he would inevitably go back to it.. now he couldn't stop thinking about it.

"Ah... I... well.." Quin stammered, unable to bring himself to say anything.

Ryan chuckled and stroked Quin's cheek, the vibrant blush on his face made Quin look so sweet and innocent.

"You could show me what you want, show me in the book? That way I know what's ok for you, when we... ah... you know, if you want to..." Ryan asked pointing to the edge of the bed where Quin had dropped the book earlier.

Ryan didn't want Quin to think he had to do anything right now, but it would help him to know what sort of things Quin wanted to try.

Quin turned over and wriggled to the edge of the bed, leaning down to grab the book. Ryan turned the lamp on and had to resist the urge to grab Quin's butt as he bent over on his knees, finally retrieving the book and crawling back onto the bed.

Quin nervously flicked to the page he needed, his hands trembling. Would Ryan actually be ok with this, or would he see it as too much of a submissive thing? He wasn't sure what Ryan considered to be too submissive...

"Ryan... What do you think is too submissive... for you?" Quin asked nervously.

Ryan pondered the question carefully, and thinking about it, there was only one thing he wasn't keen on doing...

"I don't think I'm ok with you mounting me, at least... not until I have claimed you first. It's seen as the dominants position, and if you did that to me first then it would kind of confuse me. I'm not saying it would never happen, but not for a long while..." Ryan said.

He wasn't comfortable with the idea, but maybe in the future it would be something they could try.

Quin blinked in surprise, he really hadn't been expecting that... He was sure Ryan would be very particular with what he would and wouldn't do, that Quin would have to be very careful about how he acted in bed...