Chapter 35

Warning- attempted rape, violence and reference to past assault.

After their shower, Quin and Ryan curled up in bed together, Ryan holding Quin from behind and burying his face into the back of Quin's neck.

He had never smelt a scent like Quin's, it did so many things to him. It calmed him, it made him feel secure. If he was aroused it would drive him crazy with need, and if Quin was aroused it was like the scent changed from a forest in the rain to a forest in a thunderstorm, he was sure he could even feel the prickle of energy in the air.

But it also caused problems for Ryan, it kept stoking the possessive fire within him and he was starting to feel the need to mark Quin getting stronger than ever.

His canines even came out before, and he had to really concentrate so he didn't act on instinct. He really didn't want to stop their physical relationship from progressing, but he was worried he would lose control.

He fell into an uneasy sleep that night, half worried about his rapidly building need to claim Quin in every way, and half worried about the argument he had with Kyle.

When Quin woke Ryan was practically laying on top of him, his arm and leg resting over Quin as his hot breath warmed Quin's shoulder.

Quin smiled to himself, a content feeling coming over him. He felt happy again, warm and safe in a place he was rapidly coming to think of as his home.

The sun was peeking through gaps in the curtain as he lay in bed, a comfortable silence within the house. The only sound he could hear was from Ryan breathing against his skin, and the occasional bird outside.

After another hour or so of laying in Ryan's arms, Quin finally wriggled about to turn over, Ryan slowly coming round due to the movement.

Ryan looked at Quin through sleepy eyes, grabbing hold of him and pulling Quin into a tight hug.

"Morning gorgeous, you ok?" He said in a deep tone.

Quin pushed his face to Ryan's, rubbing their noses together and kissing him gently.

"Yeah, all warm and fuzzy. How are you feeling?" Quin said with a smile.

"Better than I was, thankyou for last night... I'm sorry I was so..."

"Dominant?" Quin finished, Ryan nodding.

He felt bad for having been so demanding last night, but he had needed Quin, needed the relief he could only get from indulging in the pleasure of his mates body.

Since confronting Kyle, he hadn't been able to shake his dominance, and both he and Snow needed the release.

"It's ok, I admit I was a bit nervous but you listened to me and you didn't step over the line. I just hope I was ok, I haven't really had a lot of good experience with what to do. I just want to be able to make you feel as good as you make me feel, so don't be afraid to tell me what you want." Quin said, shyly.

Ryan blinked for a second, baffled as to why Quin would think he wasn't good. Even the lightest touch of Quin's tongue had him dangerously close last night, how could Quin think he didn't do it right?

"Your kidding, baby. Everything about you is such a turn on to me, you can get me so close with the smallest of touches. But if you think you don't know what to do, then don't be afraid to ask. I'm not an expert, but I'm sure we can figure stuff out together." Ryan said, hoping he could make Quin feel better about himself.

Quin blushed and nodded, he felt better knowing that Ryan was happy to talk about things should he need to.

Once they had washed and dressed they made their way to breakfast. Quin was surprised to see Kyle and Dawn sat at the table, Kyle looking grumpy.