Chapter 32

Warning- sexual content

The next day, Quin was practically glued to Ryan's side. Ryan had been surprised at how attentive he was being, helping to clean and dress his wounds, bringing him food despite his insistence he could get up and walk just fine, and even changing the sheets on the bed. It was like Quin suddenly couldn't bare to be away from him, even offering to help Ryan have a bath that evening, which Ryan refused with a burning blush on his face.

Ryan closed the door to the bathroom after shooing Quin away, it wasn't because he didn't want Quin there, he just knew his body wouldn't behave it's self. The last thing he wanted was for Quin to get scared or something, even though all day Quin had seemed anything but scared.

At this point Ryan had to believe that Quin really had made a change, after all everything indicated it, he was doing everything he said he would without the slightest hint of hesitation or fear.

They had even kissed for a while that morning when Quin had woken up, and there was still no hint of resistance in any of Quin's actions.

Ryan sank into the hot bath, hissing slightly when the water touched his lower cuts. He was healing quickly and most of the bruising was gone, the cut on his forehead that Quin had gently kissed last night, had gone when he woke up that morning, and the bump on the back of his head was no longer swollen.

It took him a while to wash, he was stiff from a mixture of pain and having slept in the same position all night. But the water soon relaxed him enough to get the job done, and he lay back to enjoy the heat.

There was one part of Ryan's body however, that didn't seem to understand the concept of relaxing. Ryan still couldn't stop thinking of the kiss from this morning, how Quin had seemed so responsive to him and made small moans when he played with his tongue piercing.

Ryan took a deep breath as he closed his eyes and allowed his mind and hands to wander, remembering the noises Quin made, the way Quin's body felt under his touch. Then he thought about what it would be like to do more...

Ryan's hand found his dick hard, he was desperate for release at this point. Quin's scent seemed to have settled now, but it was such a heady and intoxicating smell for Ryan that even scenting Quin was enough to get his body hot.

He longed to run his hands down to Quin's butt, to grab and feel it in his grasp. He wanted to grind up against Quin, show him how hard he made him with all his little noises and small gasps.

Quin's mix of dominant and submissive behaviour seemed to set Ryan off, one minute he would be grabbing and holding Ryan, but as soon as Ryan pushed against him he would stop and let Ryan take control.

Ryan stifled a moan as his hand moved in tight strokes, his need to release was pounding in his groin from all the fantasies he had running around in his head. He just hoped this would give him a modicum of self control back, because even though making out with Quin was the best thing he had ever experienced, he was still feeling the odd possessiveness building inside.

He wanted to claim his mate, that wasn't unusual especially for an Alpha, but Ryan had to be patient. For now he would just have to wait and hope that Quin would take the next step soon, before he went crazy.

Quin paced in the bedroom, an odd feeling coming over him. He felt hot and flustered, his body seemingly becoming hyper sensitive to everything. The more he paced the more the friction began to cause issues, Quin looking down in frustration. Sure he had made out with Ryan for a fair while this morning, and he couldn't deny he was hard as a rock at the end but... He hadn't been sure it was appropriate to take it further just yet, he was still somewhat concerned he would have a panic attack, even though he didn't feel any hint of it.