Chapter 54

Warning- Sexual content

Ryan felt Quin slip into submission, felt the shift from the dominance he had been giving off earlier after returning to the room. He felt the break in Quin's armour as he stroked his hands down Quin's body, how Quin willingly leant into his touch as he gently washed Quin's skin.

Ryan could feel Quin's need for comfort, the need for touch, to be close to him. It wasn't just a sexual desire, but a desire for intimacy on an emotional level too. He needed to feel cared for, needed to feel safe and secure.

So Ryan lovingly washed Quin, even helping him to shampoo his hair and rinse him clean of suds. He spent a great deal of time after that simply touching and kissing Quin, worshipping his every sigh and gentle moan.

Quin blinked up at Ryan, biting his bottom lip playfully. Ryan's hands felt amazing against his skin, little sparks of joy seemed to trail after his fingertips, tickles and pulses of excitement and love followed every movement he made. Quin felt powerless to resist anything Ryan did, and yet that wasn't a frightening thought anymore.

Ryan sure as hell didn't miss the glint in Quin's eyes as he bit his lip, couldn't help watch as he played with his pierced nipple, letting his mouth fall open invitingly. He dove down to claim his prize and let out a deep moan as Quin enthusiastically responded, grabbing and sucking and wriggling against him.

He wanted attention, Ryan could feel the hunger building between them and Quin's signature mix of both dominant and submissive behaviour was impossible for him to ignore any longer.

"You want me, baby?" Ryan asked when Quin finally broke away to breathe.

"Uh huh.. want your touch, please..." Quin whimpered, rubbing his lips against Ryan's neck, nipping and kissing along his collarbone.

Ryan turned and pushed Quin against the shower wall, Quin's arms face and chest now leaning flat against the cool tiles as the water of the shower hit his back.

Ryan kneaded and grabbed at Quin's butt giving it a few smacks, gently at first to test his response, but the excited gasps from Quin had him lay a few harder slaps across his skin, causing a beautiful blush of pink to form as Quin groaned and muffled his mouth against his arm.

Slowly Ryan knelt down, pulling Quin's legs apart whilst kissing and nipping up the back of his thighs. Without really thinking, Quin pushed out his butt, wiggling it teasingly at Ryan as he bit his lip again.

A loud lustful growl let Quin know his enticing was working well, another sharp smack was followed by the heart thumpingly hot feeling of Ryan's tongue as it teased his entrance.

"Aaah... Fuck, please... f..feels so good..."

Quin moaned as Ryan pushed his hot tongue deeply inside him, the room spinning as his desire overtook him.

Ryan groaned into Quin, his mind going fuzzy from desire. Quin's noises and more confident attitude was turning him on, but he had to hold back the urge to mount him and hammer him into the tiles, much to Snow's annoyance and disappointment.

Quin mewled and groaned into the tiles, his legs shaking and length now painfully hard. He wanted to reach to stroke himself, the need for more sensation pulsing inside him. As he was about to reach down however, he let out a surprised yip as he felt a sudden stretch, two of Ryan's fingers sliding inside him quickly.

Ryan was standing again, his free hand winding into Quin's hair and tugging. Quin was forced to arch his back by this, pushing Ryan's fingers further inside himself.

"Aaah... Ungh... R..Ryan..." Quin gasped, the feeling a little overwhelming for a moment.

"You feel so good, baby. So fucking tight and hot..." Ryan moaned behind him, his desire threatening to undo his resolve as Snow grumbled inside his mind pushing for more.