Chapter 4

"Alaska?! You're taking me to fucking Alaska?!"
Quin said, half in shock and half in anger.

How the hell was he supposed to work on the album in Alaska? It wasn't like he could just pop back to record his parts, and the whole crew couldn't just drop everything to go there either.

The guard, whose badge name read Barry Henson simply sniggered.
Quin's brain twitched at the name, like he knew it from somewhere, and then a sickening feeling flooded into him as he realized he did know that name.

Barry turned to look at Quin, that sickening smirk now making much more sense.

"I'm taking you where I'm supposed to, it's not my choice!" He said with a snarl, his eyes flashing a putrid bile yellow.
"Let's just hope this mutt likes sloppy seconds eh? But then in Alaska they don't throw second hand crap away, so you might get lucky!"

Quin froze, every nerve in his body sparking up. He remembered this guy now, he'd been a low rank member of the Raging Blood pack that took his tribe's land, not one of the higher ups, but he was still one of the ones that destroyed his life with his merciless tormenting and vile comments...

The words stung Quin, churning his stomach more than the plane taking off. But they stung because he had been thinking the same thing, who would want someone else's 'leftovers', some toy that was used when it pleased their Alpha?

To top it off he was then tossed aside by his so called rescuers like nothing happened, like he hadn't just spent almost 7 years living in hell, watching everyone he ever loved, everyone he ever knew die before his eyes...

What the hell was this asshole doing here anyway? How the hell had he got a position as an enforcer of all things?

After the Lunar Council had disbanded the Raging Blood pack, the ones that took his home, his family, and tribe away.. Most of the pack members had gone to prison, including their leader, the Alpha Jason Callow, who was currently sat on death row for mass murder and a plethora of other offences.

How the hell had Barry escaped a prison sentence? Not just that but been given an enforcers position to boot?!

Quin lowered his eyes to the floor, all the comments and sideways looks Barry had been giving him all day suddenly had context, and it made him want to puke.

This guy knew... He had been there when Jason had paraded a 12 year old Quin around like some sort of trophy, when he had murdered Quin's Father in front of everyone, and when he took Quin as his...

Quin shook the thoughts out of his head, he didn't want Barry to see he was bothering him. He tooth sucked again, seeing Barry flinch at the sound gave Quin some small sense of satisfaction, even if it was only miniscule.

Looking out of the window seemed like the better plan, blocking out the disgusting comments that Barry would occasionally throw his way by studying the patterns of the clouds.

He could imagine shapes and figures in their form, drown out Barry's voice with the soft rumble of the planes engine, the background chatter of other passengers, the talk of the flight attendants whispering as they passed by.

But the flight was long, and he hadn't slept, he was currently cuffed to an asshole, couldn't relax as he was on guard being so close to technically one of his abusers, and now he needed to pee.

Of course he needed to pee, fucking typical...
Quin crossed his legs and shuffled in his seat, he wasn't about to go take a piss cuffed to Barry, that was just way too much. He had at least been simply handcuffed to himself in the station whilst in the bathroom, it was a bit different when you had someone attached to your wrist...