197.She is your Young Mistress

Taehyung frowned as he glanced at the text; it was sent one hour ago. Where is she right now? Has she gone home?

He hurriedly called the security of her villa, "Is Jennie at home?.... What? She hasn't gone back yet?"

He hung up the call as he gripped the phone in his hand, his gaze turned cold. "Take me to the control room. There must be the CCTV.."

"P...President K..Kim, that...this is the V..VIP floor, there are no CCTV cameras here.." The secretary meekly interrupted the man. To maintain the privacy of the VIP patients, it was arranged this way on purpose. Who could have known something like this will happen?!

She doubted their relationship the first time she saw the man with Dr. Jeon but now she was sure that it was not simple at all.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes, "What about the exit?"

The nurse shook her head, she staggered a step back when the man's aura turned colder, "Th...e VIP exit has no camer..."

The man didn't give her the chance to explain any further as he walked towards the private elevator. Just as he was about to step inside, he paused as his foot accidentally bumped into something.

He picked up the phone lying on the floor as his eyes darkened.

...

"Goddess, are you sure about the models you're talking about? Are they fit for the theme? Or else that photographer would nag all day long.."

"Of course, they are perfect," Lisa softly replied as they walked out of the Ash Corporations.

"Why won't you tell me about them?" Jin grumpily asked. No matter how he asked, she won't tell him about the models. He couldn't understand why she was being so mysterious about it.

Lisa paused as she looked at the grumpy man. The corner of her lips lifted, "You know what?" The man perked up his ears in interest as she continued, "It's a secret."

Jin was like a deflated balloon as his expectant expression morphed into disappointment.

Lisa patted his head as the pufferfish pouted, "Have some patience, you will know it very soon."

The man nodded, "Alright, but what about the female face?"

"Since Jisoo's schedule is packed, you can choose anyone who seems perfect to you. And yes, contact the International entertainment agencies just in case."

"T..that's what I was thinking about," He stammered unable to move on from the term 'Jisoo'. He was her crush, right?

Then why is it that every time someone mentioned her name in front of him, he had this nervous and shy feeling? What's up with these butterflies, man?!

Lisa furrowed her brows, "Jin, are you sure you are alright? Why do you keep stuttering and blushing these days?"

"I'm not fine at all," Lisa raised an eyebrow as they stood in front of her car. As if he had made a decision, Jin decisively opened his mouth to speak, "I feel I'm.."

'Ring...Ring..'

Her phone started ringing interrupting the man from speaking any further. Lisa swiped the answer option before putting it near her ear. The more she listened, the more her face darkened. "No, I have not met her today...Don't worry brother, I'll check it..Mm...Have you asked Jungkook?..Oh...Alright."

She hung up the call before looking at Jin.

The man raised his eyebrows in confusion. What's up with that look?

"Did something happen?" He asked.

She nodded, "Have you talked to Jennie today?"

Jin shook his head slightly, "No, she is busy these days. What..."

Flash Marriage!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara