132.Kai's crush; Jennie?

"You old man, tell me, did little princess share the information with you; about this Gong Family matter?" Grandpa Jeon asked solemnly.

"No."

"Then, that means you keep eyes on her. This isn't right thing to do. Look at me, I have never pried in my grandchildren's private life. I have set them free to do whatever they want to do. Not like you, who keeps a tight rein on them."

"Set them free, is it? Why did Kook become the President of Jeon Empires then?" A simple sentence from Grandpa Kim and Grandpa Jeon was already speechless.

"You know that very well. I can't trust my younger son with business, as for Jiyong, though he is capable, but when it comes to family, he sometimes becomes a fool. If his younger brother wanted something, he will serve it on silver platter. Jin was immature years ago, Jennie wanted to study medical science. The only option left for me was to call Jungkook back from the army and ask... "

Grandpa Kim cut him off "And ask him to leave the position of commander and become the CEO of Jeon Empires? You sacrificed him?"

"You...Nonsense, isn't he doing well in the end? Furthermore, he has served there for years and I didn't want him to put his life on line again and again."

Grandpa Kim sighed, he agreed with him. There are many dangers involved there, "Lili is fragile. Though she looks cold, she has a warm heart. She will easily get close to people though she will not be able to express. If anyone she trusts stabs her in the back, she will be hurt. But she will bottle up everything inside herself. Though she has grown, she is still my little princess. How could I let her face the harsh world all by herself?"

A certain incident from years ago flashed in his mind and a vicious light flashed in his eyes. This world might be harsh but he will protect her just like he did back then. The consequences of hurting her; he will personally let them experience who try to hurt her.

Grandpa Jeon closed his eyes as he slightly nodded his head "What about Taehyung? You don't check on him?"

"No, he is just like Kook. Nothing can break them; he is emotionless and unfeeling from every expect. Except for Lili and me, he has gotten himself involved with a only few other people till now. He calculates his every step."

Grandpa Jeon nodded his head as he looked at the old man. Years have passed yet he remained the same. The old fox still has a habit of analyzing everything neatly.

...

"Dr. Jeon," a handsome man in his early thirties greeted Jennie as he entered her office.

Jennie raised her head as she glanced at the man. She indifferently nodded "Have a seat."

"So, Miss beautiful, what did you call me for?" The man smiled warmly.

"Dr. Gu, you are a clinical psychologist well known for your special and effective treatments all over the country. Since I invited you, of course I want some consultation."

"Look at you, what are we being so formal about? Weren't we classmates?" The man smiled charmingly.

"Oh...Were we?" Jennie furrowed her brows. Classmate? Was he a classmate of hers?

The man made a heartbroken face "I should have expected this from. You, the charming little lady, still hasn't changed much in all these years."

Jennie raised an eyebrow. This man seems to know her well. Seems like she has truly forgotten about him.

Her life was never like an average teenager. After classes, she used to lock herself up inside her room to do new researches.

Friends, classmates, these words never existed in her daily life, it only revolved around her brothers and family.

She was passionate for this profession and craved success. Through her determination and hard work, though she has achieved a lot today, but whenever she looks back, she realizes she has never experienced a lot of things she could have. Maybe this is the life of elites.

"Let's talk about your matter somewhere else. Shall we?" The man called Dr. Gu spoke up bringing her back to her senses.

She frowned "We can talk about it here too, can't we?"

"Let's go on date pretty lady. I'm seeing after a decade, so let's just catch up."

Jennie was about to deny the offer when a certain handsome face flashed in her mind and her heartbeats raced.

Her face flushed 'They say women are attracted by hot men, it's only right. But, why am I only attracted to that particular person? I should just go out more and see more men!"

She nodded her head meekly "Alright."

Since she was absentminded, she didn't notice the awestruck look of the man sitting in front of her. He was mesmerized by her adorable blushing face. His crush has always been this cute, what can he do?