184.Jungkook, can you not be so stubborn?!

"Are you sure? Why would she come to a place like this?" Jin frowned as he looked at his phone before looking at the supermarket ahead, he shook his head in disbelief, "You both better be honest with me... Fine, I'll see it!"

Just like that, Jisoo did not get to know that her bodyguards have accepted a new job offered by Second young master Jeon; the job to spy on her.

'What the heck did she mean by staying away from her? When have I ever come close, huh?' he thought as he grabbed an empty basket before walking around the rows of shelves.

"_" Man, can we discuss the term 'conscience' here? Aren't you try to get close to her right now, hmm?!

Jin walked like a king, unbothered of anything else as tried to search for a certain someone.

After walking around two to three sections, he frowned. His gaze then landed on the 'health and beauty' department as his eyes flashed. 'She must be here,' he thought.

As he walked in between the shelves, he turned around to look at every corner, trying to find her.

"Aahhh..." Just when he thought she wasn't there and was about to go out, his back crashed against someone's back as she screamed trying to protect herself from falling headfirst.

"I'm sorry Miss.." Jin had his eyes shut as he tried to endure the pain of landing on the floor on his back. Being the gentleman he was, he couldn't let a lady fall, not to mention that he was going to fall right on top of her.

So he managed to switch their positions at the last moment and the scene turned out like her falling on top of him.

"Could you please get off...You!!!" Jin's eyes opened wide as he looked at the woman atop him.

...

"I came back after two months but she was not there. She had taken Xiao Chen with her."

Taehyung narrowed his eyes, "So, did you not try to find her?"

"When Lili left the school, I tried everything to find more information about her, but I didn't even get to know her full name," Jungkook coldly said. How frustrating it was to have your wife run away! He has been there. Though she was not his wife at that time, he obviously loved her. Yet, the woman thought that he treated her as his little sister.

He pursed his lips in displeasure. When has he ever treated her as a sister? Wasn't she seducing him with those innocent eyes and naive tactics from the very first moment they met?

He resentfully glanced at the woman clinging to his shoulder. Shouldn't she have at least informed him before leaving?

Sensing his hard stare, Lisa raised her head to look at his man. Seeing his sorrowful gaze directed at her, she blinked, trying hard to remember if she did anything heinous to him.

Jungkook pressed his lips together at the sight of her blinking so innocently. The tips of his ears turned red as he turned his face away from the vixen.

Taehyung and Master Gong: "_" Is it the right time and place for you to... flirt?!

"What has that matter got to do with this?" Taehyung coldly burst their pink bubble as an evil glint flashed in his eyes. He was already missing Mo Jia yet they keep romancing like this.

Jungkook gave him a 'you're a fool' look.

"What he meant to say is that when your Grandfather tries to conceal something, you can never find anything about it. No one in the royal families can be compared to Old Master Kim's networks and connection. He is not a legend for no reason," Master Gong wryly chuckled, inwardly giving one point to his 'son-in-law'. He had indeed tried to investigate Goeun, he tried everything but it was all for naught.

The Gong Family's power was invested in searching for that one person yet it was useless. There was not a trace of Goeun like she never existed at all. He soon retired from his rank after the completion of his military service. After years and years of investigations and trails, there was no information about the person.

"It wasn't until thirteen years later that we finally found some information. But it was not about her family or her location that I was searching for, instead, it was the news of her accident," the man closed his eyes, reminding himself of the day he rushed to the hospital in a hurry, "I was late again. Old Master Kim has taken her body from the hospital. As for the patient's documents... they were all burnt..."

"Then, how did you find us?" Lisa interrupted the man as she sat up straight.

Jungkook frowned as he glanced at the time, "It's past Ten o'clock already. Let's talk it out while having dinner."

Both the men nodded their heads as they looked at Lisa who was struggling to keep her eyes open as she clung to Jungkook.

"I'll reheat the food," her eyes instantly glimmered at the thought of some good desserts to reactivate her tired brain cells. She quickly walked towards the kitchen, not looking back at the men behind.

"You don't need to..."

"I'll do it. You guys can take a seat," She interrupted Jungkook in a split second. Master Gong and Taehyung made their way towards the dining table, trying to blur an upcoming romantic session in front of their eyes.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes, "Lili..."