27.You are the new COO of Ash Corps

Just when Jin was out of the room,Lisa hugged Jungkook's neck from behind as she said "Hubby, I feel so tired.My legs hurt so much.Yesterday, I didn't sleep well.So, let's go home."

Jungkook pulled her to his laps as he asked "Did your haphephobia got triggered yesterday?"

Lisa was about to ask him that how he knew about it but then she realised that Jin must have informed him about it.

She pursed her lips and nodded her head "But, I felt better the instant you kissed my hand."

Jungkook's eyes softened when he what she said.He made her sit on the other chair as he lifted her legs and put them on his lap.

She flinched a bit as she tried to pull her legs back "What are you doing..."

The man held her feet tightly as he said "Don't move.Let me see if you are hurt anywhere."

She obediently sat still and wondered that this man attentively listens to everything she says.

She was just saying that her legs hurt and he remembered it.

Jungkook removed her heels as he gently caressed her feet.They were not injured but redenned due to the high heels.So, he said "Don't wear these heels anymore."

Lisa pouted her lips and replied "No.I love stilettos."

Jungkook sighed helplessly as he said "Fine.But, wear them less frequently.Now, let's go home."

Lisa smiled as her heart warmed up.But before she could say anything, the man has already scooped her up in his arms.

She instinctively hugged his neck as she said "I can walk.It doesn't hurts that much.I was just a bit tired."

"If my wife is feeling tired, why would I let her walk?" replied Jungkook.

She knew there was no going back and she could only try to hide her face in his chest.

Jungkook pushed the door with his right leg and they got out of the conference room.

The employees were doing their respective works.As Jungkook walked further ahead, sounds of things breaking, scattering, shattering, smashing and cracking were heard.

The people who were doing their jobs earlier were now staring at the couple in disbelief.There was pindrop silence.

Only, some occasional noises were created.The head of PR department who was holding some files to check on them was so shocked that all the files scattered on the floor.

Isn't it our devilish CEO Kim?

Some people who were drinking coffee and doing their works, spat all the coffee after seeing the scene infront of them.

Some lost grip of the things they were holding which later crashed on the floor.

Noone dared to speak a word, they just kept quiet.

As for Jungkook, he didn't give a damn.He was holding his own wife, not theirs.What's there to be so shocked?

How can they not be shocked, President Jeon? You are holding there President Kim in your arms? The President Kim who never shakes hand with men, no matter how high their position is.That President Kim is now in the arms of the legendary King of business, President Jeon.

From whichever angle you see, there is only shock and shock and shock!

As for Lisa, she was thinking about how could she face her employees tomorrow.Still, she maintained an expressionless face as she glanced towards the entrance.