12.She is the Ice Queen!

Jungkook was extremely pleased because, after their marriage, it was the first time she asked for something from him. Acting, joking or not, if it came out of her mouth, then he will just give it to her. It was like an instinct to him.

He looked at her with a doting expression "Of course. The paperwork will be done within a month. I will make the process start from tomorrow onwards."

Lisa froze for a few seconds, he looked serious. But then she came back to normal with the thought that he was just cooperating with her.

As for Jungkook, he was unaware that, at that moment, he was not like himself at all. The feeling of wanting to give everything without asking for anything in return was something entirely new to him. When has he ever done business deals like that? But darn... she was way above those things and somewhere deep inside, he felt that.

On the other hand, Nancy's face turned red from anger. Even she doesn't own shares in Jeon Empires. Let alone her, even her father has only 2% shares. And Jungkook was ready to give 10% of the shares to this woman who just popped out of nowhere, on what rights?

Not caring a bit about her image, she yelled loudly like a shrew "Big brother Yuhan, what do you think you are doing? Being your Assistant Secretary, I know it very well that there is no profit in giving her 10% of shares. I didn't know you were so blind! Do you think you could do whatever you wish and no one will stop you in the Jeon Family? Brother Yuhan, you are a fool."

Lisa was typing something on her phone and Jungkook was caressing her hair as he occasionally glanced at her.

The moment she heard Nancy spouting such nonsense, Lisa's hazel eyes slowly turned cold whereas Jungkook was nonchalant.

She slowly stood up while looking at the audacious person in front of her ''So you're his Assistant Secretary? Then, don't you know that he is the CEO?" She softly chuckled, yet the sound of it was somehow scary to Nancy "Anyways, you're so gutsy as to humiliate him, why don't I make you suffer a little, hmm?"

Nancy shuddered, the coldness emanating from the woman was freaking horrible. As a goddess, she was looking calm, yet one could feel the pressure in the surroundings.

The onlookers were gathered due to the commotion, the hotel staff joined them to have some fun. They were spellbound by her ethereal beauty. Lisa's icy look combined with her burgundy outfit, waist-long black hair which was swaying with the slow breeze like a serpentine, made her look like a fairy yet a demoness.

She looked like someone who could take life away when she is raging, like the Ice Queen.

A slight smirk rested on Jungkook's face as he looked at her with a doting look. 'Do you see her? She is my darling wife' was written all over his face.

He has never needed anyone to defend him. But seeing his wife protecting him made his heart feel warm all over. The contentment he felt couldn't be described in words.

People often make hasty decisions and regret it the next moment. But he has not regretted the decision of marrying her and he was sure that he will never regret it. Looking at her, he couldn't help but admit that she is a queen. She is his queen!

Lisa was seething in anger, but the angrier she was, the calmer she looked. She can't believe that this bitch dared to call her man 'blind'. The protectiveness she had for him somehow surprised her.

Nancy was insulting her and she was also playing along with her without giving a damn. But the girl crossed her bottom line when she called him blind! How dare she!

She walked towards the side before taking out her phone, as she typed a message, subsequently followed by another.

Within 30 seconds, the manager could be seen running towards them and he practically cursed the person who dared to offend their lady boss and President Jeon.